Oceanic Server Merge

SithBongious

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
You all may have to wait to see if Freemium will increase the player base on your servers before EAware takes action.

Isn't the Freemium model really popular in Asia/Pac? Maybe this will help. :cool:

no it is not, and f2p will get low lvl ppl in, out of which 5% will get to 50 ever. no help on pop issues at endgame with f2p but then for some dumb people its too hard to comprehend.

Merge the 3 server into Dalborra

I'd rather we were given the option to transfer so that some of us on Gav Daragon can transfer to another RP server where people actually understand that RP happens all the time and not just on certain occasions when people feel like it. Or that people don't expect you to drop character to suit them.

Its like I said before 93 times. X-server is the only way to really help boost end game content progression in this game. When this happens more new players will stick around because of the constant access to PVE and PvP's lower queue times and as such the population on all 3 servers will grow as a result.

If that all fails then its a merge to the US for us.

Its like I said before 93 times. X-server is the only way to really help boost end game content progression in this game. When this happens more new players will stick around because of the constant access to PVE and PvP's lower queue times and as such the population on all 3 servers will grow as a result.

If that all fails then its a merge to the US for us.

A month ago, yes cross server would have helped. Now though, I'm not sure it's going to do much to change unless they bring it in within weeks and make it cross regional.

They wont do it, anyone that doesnt reside in the US is considered 2nd class to bioware and they wouldnt give a crap about us sad to say.

Wasn't it the Oceanic playerbase that demanded their own servers? I'm pretty sure there were no Oceanic servers at launch.

and your point is??

I think his point was that the Asia/Pacific playerbase was giving BW/EA the impression that there was enough demand/interest in playing SWTOR to warrant getting their own servers. Now, whether or not that decision in believing them was a wise one is something we will all have to wait and see about. To say "that they don't listen" is tantamount to lying.