Jedi shadow companion Zenith don't want to do any missions or craft

JD-one

One of my companions is Zenith, and for some reason, randomly he don't want to do anything. He can't be send on any mission or won't craft. I have bioanalisys, diplomacy and biotech. Is it some bug in the game or is he just like this? Sometimes for a few hour i can't send him anywhere or make him to craft for me and sometimes he just go and do missions or craft.

Do you have other companions sent out on missions? Maybe you already haae the max number of companions out on missions there are a number of times thoughout the game you have more companions than mission slots

No. He was just third i've tryed to send or craft.

When I got Zenith, I was only allowed to max send 3 companions out on missions out of the four that I had. It is probably the problem you have. That issue was resolved over the last few days when I hit either level 42 or 43 on Hoth. Not sure what exactly fixed it, but when I landed on Hoth, I could send 3/4 and when I was getting ready to log last night in the Frozen Cantina, I was able to send all four.

Sometimes, you get companions you cant send all of them out.. I have the same issue on my Knight atm.

When you open your Crew Skills Panel you should see, at the top right, a number letting you know how many companions you can have out on a crew mission at any one time.

As you level, the number goes up.

At level 50, you have have 5 of the 6 (ship bot) out at any one time.

I'm lvl 50 and i can send 5 out of 6 companions on a mission or to do craft so that is not a problem. Every other companion has no problem going on a missions or crafting, only Zenith sometimes dos not want to go anywhere or craft things

I'm lvl 50 and i can send 5 out of 6 companions on a mission or to do craft so that is not a problem. Every other companion has no problem going on a missions or crafting, only Zenith sometimes dos not want to go anywhere or craft things

Sounds like a terrible bug. Or maybe you have negative affection with him?

it is possible to have a negative, used to have it a bit with lord scourge.

But dont if a negative affection would do that. Otherwise Id say its a bug.

I have been having the same problem the last few days with my 50 sage. I think it might possibly be related to what's going on in the story (Chapter 3, just got to Corellia). But the weird thing is that it's intermittent. Also, sometimes it's Nadia who refuses to go out, not Zenith. If I could nail it down more, I'd put in an in-game bug report. :/

I had this happen after a certain plot event on my Trooper.

Are any of your companions 'unavailable' or incapacitated in some way for the story? When that was the case for me, the crew skills window was broken in an interesting way (it was like the buttons were indexed wrong, so depending on the order you sent people out, other people's buttons would grey out).