Things nobody says in PVP

Xienive

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need dedicated tanks. We, the many lovers and haters of huttball, salute you.

The problem for a dedicated tank in PvP is you're only useful if you group queue. Solo queueing as a dedicated tank is arguably the least fun way to solo queue in the game, only rivaled by solo queueing as a tracer missile merc.

The problem for a dedicated tank in PvP is you're only useful if you group queue. Solo queueing as a dedicated tank is arguably the least fun way to solo queue in the game, only rivaled by solo queueing as a tracer missile merc.

Solo queueing as a tank isn't too bad. You just find a healer and there'll be a mutual understanding. Usually people won't bother focus firing you.

Solo queueing as a healer, however (especially if undergeared), is a whole different level of masochism. You get a marker on your head at the start and no one peels for you. Makes me wonder why I still do it all the time :p

Edited by Jenzali

Solo queueing as a tank isn't too bad. You just find a healer and there'll be a mutual understanding. Usually people won't bother focus firing you.

Solo queueing as a healer, however (especially if undergeared), is a whole different level of masochism. You get a marker on your head at the start and no one peels for you. Makes me wonder why I still do it all the time :p

Especially if your name is Dashto.

"Eh, another Merc healer..."

• 1 year later...
I swear, if BW makes this a thing I will be too busy laughing to even be annoyed.

XD.

"Because the character has no advanced class, skill tree, spec, or even useful abilities, bolster increases damage by 1000% and adds 50% extra additive damage reduction to compensate. We believe that this will improve accessability for TOR for supremely idiotic and ignorant players who can't decide whether they want a double bladed lightsaber or one."