I had to wait outside HM D7 last night...

...while my group three manned the droid boss that replicates group members. Why you ask?

Because everytime it replicated me (Commando) it kept on pumping out troopers and wiping us. Three times, all in different orders, when it got to me it repeatedly clones me.

Typically we can handle it if It chooses me last but we were unlucky three attempts in a row. So I waited outside while they used a companion to bring him down.

Please get on this BW. It is frustrating to no end.

Side Note: It replicates the person with the companion twice in case you were wondering.

Sniper IA here.

He kept cloning me over and over until we wiped. About 10-12 Cyborg Agents. I had to stand outside the flashpoint while my group three-manned it on normal. However, it still didn't work as planned and he made two-at-a-time Sith Inquisitor Cyborgs, but they were still able to down him.

Fix this pls Bioware.

Completed it fine with a level appropiate group even with the mass cloning, just nuke em down kill the boss and MOVE OUT OF THE ROOM, then they dont clone anymore.

If there are more clones after boss is dead pull them out of the room and kill them so the cloning stops

• 3 weeks later...
It's an annoying bug but there is no reason to stand outside. If you target the first clone spawned and kill it he still drops his shield and the rest of the clones just stand around doing nothing. I've done this one several times and never had an issue. Once he dies grab your loot and everyone exit area to get rid of the clones. It's merely annoying but not a game breaking bug.