Time for a Raghoul cure galaxy wide

This was fun for about the first 12 hours after it was released, but, now that the events are done I think it's about time our doctors have found a cure and it can be removed permanently from characters that are tired of living with the symptoms. I'll get cured and then some joker in pvp will explode and I have to deal with again till I explode and then I have the glorious freedom of not being diseased until I participate in another group activity and someone explodes on me again. Time for the role play of being sick forever to go away.

I really feel like some people find the smallest things to complain about and actually believe their complaint is viable or game breaking. Like the previous post stated. Its 2k per vaccine. I personally think its a great addition to the game. It's just an extra sort of mini game outside of all the pve and pvp.

• 2 years later...

Ya thats right I reopened a 6 month old thread.

Anyone with the plague should be according to the message on the fleet killed on sight, so why the hell aren't the gurads killing these people.

If I wanted to partake in this event I'd go to that planet and take part, but instead I have to spend 2k in credits ya not much I agree, to keep from getting the crap.

So either make the vaccine last the entirety of the event during this event or kill the players that have like you say anyone should.. Or have the guards kill them or take that out the message

Ya thats right I reopened a 6 month old thread.

Anyone with the plague should be according to the message on the fleet killed on sight, so why the hell aren't the gurads killing these people.

If I wanted to partake in this event I'd go to that planet and take part, but instead I have to spend 2k in credits ya not much I agree, to keep from getting the crap.

So either make the vaccine last the entirety of the event during this event or kill the players that have like you say anyone should.. Or have the guards kill them or take that out the message

6 monts? Try 30 :p (damn its really been 30 months since the first rakghoul event)

Anyway, just get some rep, and pick up the relics. One time purchase of 4k credits, immune to the plague forever (just put it on whenever the plague comes back)

Edited by TACeMossie

• 2 years later...