Juggernauts are too OP and need to be nerfed right NOW!!

Sir-Coffee

Let me guess, you play a Juggernaut/Guardian?

Enjoy your nerf in the near future.

Old 10.25.2012 , 04:19 PM | #55

Where?? I would love to obtain it!! :)

I play a Sith Juggernaut if that means anything.

Old 09.30.2012 , 10:29 AM | #19

I agree. Juggernauts are too Overpowered. Let's see why:

1). We all know that Juggernauts have Predation.

2). Cloak of Pain.

3). Obfuscate.

4). Force Camoufladge.

5). Undying Rage(The talent Undying to further make this OP)

6). Bloodthirst.

7). Frenzy.(Short Fuse helps this a lot)

8). Saber Ward

9). Intimidating Roar.

10). Defensive roll(Those darn Juggernauts having an advantage over classes that can AOE)

All of these Juggernaut abilities make them so OP and give them more survivability than marauders.

Juggernauts are the real problem here, right?

Tool.

Edited by Polebreaker

Old 10.25.2012 , 04:19 PM | #55

Old 09.30.2012 , 10:29 AM | #19

Tool.

Yeah its pretty messed.

But then again, look who's running this game.

09.28.2012 , 08:11 AM | #7 OLD

I know this has nothing to do with the topic, but it is pretty interesting to go back in time and read people's posts. :D

Hey OP, tell us how every other team was cheating when you played a sport irl. Tell Us how the teacher hated you when you got a bad result in school. Tell us where the Juggernaut touched you on the doll also.

When I see a post like this, there is two possibilities

1rst: a troll

2nd: a terrible players posting

The only overpowered thing about a jugg/guardian is smash. I think juggs are balanced overall and might need a buff to the vengeance three.

Also, I predict a: I guuesss u awe a juggunut and I predict a post where you will take my words (tell us)

I'm not a jugg/guardian. Also unless you are playing a merc/mando or a concealment operative and the equivalent on pub side you hae absolutly ZERO reason to cry

I am just going to have to call shenanigans on the OPs post. In answer to your next coming question no I do not play a Jugger. I actually play one of the most challenging classes in the game. A DPS (Madness) Sorcerer.

I can solo kill just about any Jugger anytime unless he out gears me which is not possible because I am in full Elite Warlord gear. They are actually quite easy for me to kill. Now I'm a rider on the other hand that is a completely different story. I think they are slightly overpowered and they completely destroy me.

So yeah if the most picked on and squishiest class in the game can handle one solo, I am just going to have to make the assumption that you probably have to get a little more skill under your belt.

Edited by LordVilos

Juggernauts have no counters in this game.

L2p dude, l2p.

Counters for juggs in rage spec:

1. Snipers

2. Sins

3. Operatives dps

4. Pyrotechs (if first harpoon them)

5. Maras

6. Juggs in middle tree (vegeneance)

Counters for juggs in vegeneance (middle tree) spec:

1. Sins

2. Operatives dps

3. Pyrotechs (if first harpoon them)

4. Maras

5. Juggs in hybrid immortal/vegeneance tree

Counters for juggs in hybrid immortal/vegeneance spec:

1. Pyrotechs

2. Maras (especially in Annihilation)

3. Sorcs in middle dot tree (madness)

Juggernauts have no counters in this game, I will list their abilities and why they should be nerfed/removed from this game.

1). Force Charge - Nerf the damage done by 65% and change it so it can't interrupt people. This gives Juggernauts too much control.

2). Ravage - Allow people to interrupt this move. There is simply no way around it. No way at all, nope. Nerf the damage by 75%

3). Vicious Slash - I swear that a Juggernaut got a 5k crit on me during a match. Nerf the damage of this move by 35% and reduce the crit chance by 10%.

4). Smash - This move hurts enemies and instantly kills people so they can't heal themselves or have a chance to fight back. Reduce the damage of this move by 100% and keep the shockwave buff so it balances out. Increase the CD to 45 seconds as well.

5). Saber throw - Increase the CD to 50 seconds, and reduce the damage done by 30%. Juggernauts are able to do immense damage before a fight even starts with this move.

6). Assault/Sundering Assault - These 2 moves shouldn't be able to build so much rage for the Juggernaut and reduce the opponents armor. No other class in the game can rip through someone's armor. Not assassins, or PTs, or Operatives. Nerf the rage gained by 2, and the damage done by 25%

7). Enraged Defense - Are you serious Bioware? Allowing a Juggernaut to regain all of his health during a fight is ridiculous. Increase the rage cost of this move by 2 and reduce the healing done by 25%.

8). Force Choke - I swear, this move has the range of a sniper. Once the choke is applied, the fight is instantly over. Reduce the damage done by 65%, and increase the CD to 1min30sec.

9). Intercede - Why give Juggernauts an option to run away like a coward? Isn't PvP about facing your enemies and not running away? Remove this ability from the game.

10). Sweeping Slash - Last but not least, another Overpowered move. I saw a Juggernaut kill 5 people instantly with this move. Remove it from this game and replace it with "The Gift of giving" - Increases the health of your enemies by 100% for 2minutes. This way, people are encouraged to roll marauders, which are obviously weaker than Juggernauts.

Here is the bottom line. There is no way to counter a Juggernaut. It is impossible to stop smash, or even spec to reduce the AOE damage that is done.

You also can't anticipate when a smash is coming. They should add an alert sign when shockwave is being applied because it is impossible to notice it.

P.S. - Sorcerors don't stand a chance against Juggernauts, they need an additional stun and a reduced CD on force speed. I find it ridiculous that they gimped Sorcerors this badly against a class that can use smash on them.

I trust you Bioware, I have seen your changes in the past and recognize your desire to please us casuals. We all have faith in you and I implore you to consider these changes.

the best is :

4). Smash - This move hurts enemies and instantly kills people so they can't heal themselves or have a chance to fight back. Reduce the damage of this move by 100% and keep the shockwave buff so it balances out. Increase the CD to 45 seconds as well.

so after his math smash would do 0% dmg, when we reduce it by 100% haha

my recommendation is stop clicking, backpeddaling, find pvp guild, L2P and you might be good...

I am just going to have to call shenanigans on the OPs post. In answer to your next coming question no I do not play a Jugger. I actually play one of the most challenging classes in the game. A DPS (Madness) Sorcerer.

I can solo kill just about any Jugger anytime unless he out gears me which is not possible because I am in full Elite Warlord gear. They are actually quite easy for me to kill. Now I'm a rider on the other hand that is a completely different story. I think they are slightly overpowered and they completely destroy me.

So yeah if the most picked on and squishiest class in the game can handle one solo, I am just going to have to make the assumption that you probably have to get a little more skill under your belt.

Madness Sorcerer is really easy.

I saw this thread and thought that maybe this was one of the sorcs/sages that I was hunting all match a few times due to them being a healer. Your nerfs/removes are so ridiculous, you need some help. If you are referring to derpsmash, there is about 20 threads regarding that. If you are talking about Vengence, well suck it up and deal with it. You don't see me B&$#*&ing about Stunfest or your massive heals now do you? L2P and dont stand out in the opening with your hands raised praying to the great jedi in the sky that anyone but a blind man doesnt see you.

Also obligatory nerf operatives