SWtOR VIDEOS

Nerumi

Do you write your videos or sketch them out before editing? Mine seem to 'break' at some point or another, I have an idea and then it just turns into something else and I'll just go with it.

Speaking from experience, it's best to write down your ideas and maybe create a script beforehand to have a general idea and direction your video can head. Ideally in addition to a script, you can always use a storyboard (a series of sketches representing scenes/shots) so you know how it could look like on camera.

It's best-practice to make something like this before venturing out and recording footage.

Surely things can be made up along the way, but it's good to have something to fall back to in case something doesn't work out!

All in all it depends on the type of thing you're creating, sometimes things can be made on the spot, or you can be guided by music that you'll be using and trusting your instincts, or you can use a script or storyboard to ease things. When it comes to more professional content, script and storyboard is a general good thing to do!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I returned to SWTOR recently since I needed a new laptop. I have a beautiful gaming Asus that can run this game flawlessly on Ultra settings, it is incredibly rewarding. I had surgery on my hand recently so I won't be getting back into raiding too soon, but I an uploading videos of my Let's Play of KotFE!! Watch in Ultra graphics settings & at 60FPS :i_smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPAoF8Pbmdk

I also have several videos (in a playlist as well) of the background music heard throughout the OST of SWTOR. Enjoy those as well, I occasionally upload more!

Edited by DewyMossEmpire

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Here are some I did:

The first one listed is set to "unlisted" on you tube pending copyright permissions so it's not listed officially on my channel. It's set to a Linkin Park song and well - Universal is pretty strict about their music permissions.

I hope you enjoy them. I am trying to work on some others but hit a snag because I want to do it right and get permissions up front. So it's been a waiting game with publishers to synch the music.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Merciless - Tribute to Rebels

Hi

It's my old movie, created from trailer cut scenes. I am not a PRO creator, it's my first movie, which i created few years ago...

It was 3 years on my private library, but today i decided to show it to you.

Hope you enjoy, and you can leave a like if amateur like me did movie and you like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvbVJ6Tvvtg