Kurtob Alliance Speeder

Wodaz

This +1 ;)

Just popped into the forums to check if anyone had reported this yet! While I'm happy to see that someone has indeed already reported this I'm not happy that my favourite 110% mount is suddenly slower than running! :(

There is definitely something wrong with it, and hopefully its a bug and not a feature/intended change. I'm pretty sure walking is faster then this vehicle right now, or it could be a perception thing since I'm use to the speeder going 110% rather then whatever speed it's currently going.

Update: Speeder Pilot II also has no effect on the vehicle.

Edited by Dakkongj
Updating with new information

This only seems to be for Speeder Rank I. I have 110% on Speeder Rank III.

As of early yesterday (Tuesday 9th May 2017) when using the Kurtob Alliance Speeder on any of my characters that have Speeder Piloting II none of them went faster than running speed. Haven't bothered to test with any of my characters that have Speeder Piloting III though, just figured that if the Kurtob Alliance Speeder was bugged with most of my characters it would also be bugged for all characters. I'll try and check with all of my characters when I get in-game later and post back with the results.

EDIT: Checked the Kurtob Alliance Speeder on each of my characters, those with Speeder Piloting II had no movement speed bonus but those with Speeder Piloting III did indeed get the expected 110% movement speed bonus.

Edited by GrizzlyUK