Jedi Consular story question (Spoilers! Chapter 2+)

-Firestar-

I'm really confused on how ALL of my other companions get negative points when I mention that I'm worried for Lt Iresso who just jettisoned off my ship and is stranded somewhere in the middle of a warzone.

At first I thought that meant he would betray me later but the wiki said that wasn't the case. Even the "I have compassion only for other soldiers" Zenith got grumpy D:

Why do the others suddenly not like him? Or just don't like the fact that I'm worried for him... I've not had this problem before. Is there some story part that I missed?

Or even worse, a Bioware spoiler where getting Nadia as a guest still had her battle cry of, "I'm with you, Master!" when I wasn't anywhere near getting her as a padawan yet. -_-

Edited by -Firestar-

But... but they don't. Qyzen and Zenith got a -2. Zenith even objected when I was on my ship discussing strategies. I actually didn't check Tharan because he hates everything my consular does XD

Nadia "I love everyone! Shiny things and puppies!" got a -7 when I was talking to the Captain and the Selonian (I forget her name, sorry) D: I'm so confused x.x

Edited by -Firestar-

You female and romanced him? Maybe they think you are just worried about him for the "wrong reasons" and ignoring your mission for that. xDD

Btw you might want to do something for that major sith warrior story spoiler in your starting post...