HM EC 8 Man Quesiton

On the Toth/Zorn fight when Toth goes into Frenzy and the person with the yellow circle has to run up to him to trigger Zorn's rock throw..... is it a bug when the circle resets to another person? Or is the dps supposed to stop for a second at this phase to prevent it?

When the circle resets to another person,Toth jumps before that 2nd circle turns purple, and he stays in Frenzy, causing a wipe.

If either of the bosses reach 70% or 30% before the rock lands, toth will jump making hitting him with the rock to stop enrage nearly impossible. Hold dps off on whichever boss is close to the jump percentage so that the rock can go out, then push Toth for the next jump.

Jump percentages are 90, 70, 50, 30, 10. The first rock phaze strats at 80%, at 60% you get the scream phaze from zorn. I'm thinking the next rock phaze triggers at 40%. Not sure.

Thing to remember: Either boss hitting the above percentages triggers the phaze associated with that percent. Control the phazes and bring the mobs down realatively even. When Toth gets below 10% burn him down, at this time zorn should be just above 10%.

The bosses have soft enrage mechanics below 10%. They do extra dmg, that coupled with healers being at the end of their rescources towards the end of the fight means you have to get this part close to correct unless you outgear the encounter.

you are dpsing to fast and pushing phase..sigh a terrible boss....the only place we wipe now on HM because my ******* is nuking myself with fearful when i go back to tanking zorn .. this fight is a pain in the *** and becomes more of a pain in the *** the better your gear is

they have a few boss's in this game set on %(if not all) like in cadimemu* where if u pretty much do anything more than an auto attack ull dps too fast and hell set the entire room on fire

Made a ticket about this last night.

Essentially, we had a Yellow circle on a person, and said person missed to place the circle. Immediately, our tank was targeted with a new yellow circle, but didn't even get a chance to move before it turned purple. Fortunately he was able to move the boss into the hit area. This is the first time I've seen this in the instance though.

As for the jumping before casting, that also seems to occur, but just holding DPS will work around that issue.