Best way to Learn TFB

Ok I've done through EC HM as a sniper, have strong gear (maybe not perfect but my dps is still very strong). Can't get a group to do TFB SM with though since its not newbie friendly and no one wants to take the time to explain the fights. Anyone have ideas on how to break through and run TFB SM once? After that I'll have it down and can go from there but need to get that one run in first....

Maybe ask the you group you did EC HM with to group up for TFB SM?

If you can do EC HM, you should have no trobule with TFB SM, though DPS has a few more responsibility in TFB.

There are plenty of guides and youtube videos available. Read/watch to get yourself familiar with the fights.

Thanks. I've heard TFB is a whole other beast from any other FP so I may be a bit too worried about it, especially as a sniper.. Should be geared enough with all Rakata/Battlemaster gear (1000 damage, 106% accuracy, 35% crit chance, 19900 HP).

Ive tried reading guides online but the fights seem complex so I dunno if its enough to read about it.

Thanks. I've heard TFB is a whole other beast from any other FP so I may be a bit too worried about it, especially as a sniper.. Should be geared enough with all Rakata/Battlemaster gear (1000 damage, 106% accuracy, 35% crit chance, 19900 HP).

Ive tried reading guides online but the fights seem complex so I dunno if its enough to read about it.

I took a pretty fresh 50 Alt (tioneese, exotech) into TFB SM and survived ok and in the process jumped up to some decent gear quickly, columni sweet as in there if ya a half decent player