Overall Achievements Leaderboard II

1500 a day for a week also sounds pretty fun.

You know him and Hal did all 10k in 6 hours in one sit. Crazy people.

I was this slow cos i set my companion DD and camped on a spawn while watching series on my other screen.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know him and Hal did all 10k in 6 hours in one sit. Crazy people.

I was this slow cos i set my companion DD and camped on a spawn while watching series on my other screen.

10k kills in 6 hours sounds...

Um, nevermind.

That does seem pretty fast though since can't be oneshotted and can do an annoying amount of damage.

• 4 months later...
I think that's a great idea! For someone who has been playing a year, I'm nearing 200k points! Only one thing is keeping me from getting the planetary achievements: PvP How on Earth Do We Get Them It's Impossible!!!

Hi, well it depends on the server you are on. For example on TRE guilds organize events for this kind of stuff. Others ask friends to help and some even pay for such things with credits.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

While I was working on an achievement spreadsheet I found something odd.

The total sum of points in Dailies --> Iokath --> Missions does not match the number of points that is displayed. The Missions tab shows a total of 335 but when you manually calculate the sum it's only 330 [See picture for clarification].

Not that big a deal but odd. Makes me wonder if there's an achievement that you are granted but just not displayed or perhaps just a bug.

By the way, congratz merovejec for the 100%.

While I was working on an achievement spreadsheet I found something odd.

The total sum of points in Dailies --> Iokath --> Missions does not match the number of points that is displayed. The Missions tab shows a total of 335 but when you manually calculate the sum it's only 330 [See picture for clarification].

Not that big a deal but odd. Makes me wonder if there's an achievement that you are granted but just not displayed or perhaps just a bug.

By the way, congratz merovejec for the 100%.

I remember getting one of the Iokath daily achievements and it was weird, either because it was hidden before I got it, or after I got it (or both). Can't remember which. One of the ones in the Docking Ring I think.

• 1 month later...

I had to leave the group [because of too much lag] so that all other guild members could get their Nightmare Pilgrom achievement. :(

And I'm wanting for that since I've begun playing, that is 2013 ... :(

No PUGs do this one anymore, WBs have become guild exclusive content for conquest farming ... :(

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

I had to leave the group [because of too much lag] so that all other guild members could get their Nightmare Pilgrom achievement. :(

And I'm wanting for that since I've begun playing, that is 2013 ... :(

No PUGs do this one anymore, WBs have become guiold excliusive content for conquest farming ... :(

Join a guild then :)

I am in a guild, that's the problem !

!

Well no offense, but you probably need a more active one. Due to the state of the game and its population many achievements are only possible by being in a big, active and experienced guild. The times when you could find a group on fleet to go kill something are sadly gone! People cant find a 3 other ppl for even the Macrobinoculars and Seeker droid Heroics.