Hard Mode operation differences

Is there a post that summarizes the differences for all of the EV and KP operations between Normal mode and Hard mode?v We just cleared both this week and are looking to run HMs next week.

For the most part, it seems like there are very few mechanics changes. Mostly it's just more hps for the boss, more damage, and/or shorter enrage timers.

I know the pylon requires 2 people on each side to solve, and the bug with the NSSN solve order. I know that lighning balls need to be popped on Soa. I haven't really looked too much at the KP HM fights yet.

Anything that anyone else can add? Thanks much.

Thanks for the responses. Sounds like that's most of the changes.

As an aside, I really like the way they did this, with making the Normal modes a very good warm-up for Hard modes. Very few mechanic changes, so you really learn the fights by doing them on Normal, which was surprisingly easy.

I hate to compare this to WoW, but I'm going to. Normal mode seems like LFR difficulty in WoW, and Hard mode is like normal difficulty in WoW. The big problem I had with LFR was that any mechanics that made the fight fun/challenging/interesting were either nerfed to death, or removed altogether. Moving from LFR to normal in WoW was sometimes a problem due to people thinking the fights could be approached the exact same way.

In SWTOR, they left the mechanics in to the most part, but still made the fights fairly easy. Makes the transitioning easier. I know some may want the fights to be more different between normal/hard/nightmare modes, but personally I like it. One thing I'd say though is that I think they *should* be more different between hard and nightmare. Between normal and hard, though, I like it.

Not really high on the to-do list, but I think the names should be changed to Easy/Normal/Hard. Seems to be more of an accurate representation of what they really are.

For Karaggas differences between hard and normal:

Bonetrasher gets a damage reduction buff in addition to the damage increase buff when eating an add.

Jarg/Sorno: A second stun droid drops a bit after first one (long enough to kill the first one before the second one drops).

Fabricator: Right firing is the same as normal, middle sucks in a destroys the droids the boss as LOS to, left one slows him or something (we never use that one).

I don't know of any differences for the other two bosses.