Can I travel to Hutta to help a friend do some quests?

acelesson

Then did am I see these Level 6 Bounty Hunters on Korriban?

Did they get on someone else's ship and bum a ride?

I am not lying, I saw Hutta noobs on Korriban, and they could not possibly have finished Dromund Kaas at Lvl 6...

(And before you say it, ok, next time I will get a screenie... but it now has to wait for a new toon...)

Has anyone else seen this noob on the wrong planet phenomena (or, even better, done it...?)

you don't need your own ship, but I do think you at least need the quest that sends you to Dromund Kaas to get to the space station (not sure about that). from there you just take the shuttle to the other starting planet... so to answer the OP, yes you can! :cool:

you don't need your own ship, but I do think you at least need the quest that sends you to Dromund Kaas to get to the space station (not sure about that). from there you just take the shuttle to the other starting planet... so to answer the OP, yes you can! :cool:

Ok, so on Dromund Kaas I can get to Hutta? Where at?

Go to the area called "The Wall" can't remember the name of the sith that lives there?

As you go through the entrance look left and there is a shuttle that goes to the imperial fleet, from there you can get a shuttle to Hutta.

I have not tried doing this so can't confirm if it works I just noticed the shuttle parked there and when I clicked on it i had the option of going to the fleet.