Yuuzhan's 1 Mil + DPS Single WZ (Personal Best)

Babychka

Nice job... And Hija too. Good to know imps had some success last night. I went 0-6 against six different premades.

Don't know what's clicked for me lately but my damage output has skyrocketed since I came back to my sniper. Up to 750k from a previous best of like 380k lol. Still hoping for that perfect game to get my first mil ticket.

Edited by ace_boogie

Ty Andressa. Just keep sniping away and you'll get your game eventually. My new goal is to break 1.3 mil dmg. Lol.

Yuuzhan - Juggernaut <Assassions of Sion>

Vontor - Sentinel

Edited by Babychka

Jugg that plays smash getting 1 million damage in a Perfect Storm Civil War, oh mah gawd I've never seen that before.

and 1 million healz

You should take a look at the pvp records thread and see that not really much special about it.

Jugg that plays smash getting 1 million damage in a Perfect Storm Civil War, oh mah gawd I've never seen that before.

and 1 million healz

You should take a look at the pvp records thread and see that not really much special about it.

I'm just glad when an imp is capable of getting their 75k medal. ;)

and 1 million healz

Buzz Killington over here...:rolleyes:

It's a neat milestone for us non elite pvpers. We know there are better players with better numbers. No need to **** on his accomplishment.

I'm just glad when an imp is capable of getting their 75k medal. ;)

Sad part is, you can say this with a straight face.

Sidenote: oddly enough, I think watching your lethality videos helped me quite a bit. Obvious differences aside between ops/snipers... I'm a lot more mobile now, while still able to do some damage (DOTs ftw) and my survivabilty is better for it.

Edited by ace_boogie

Sidenote: oddly enough, I think watching your lethality videos helped me quite a bit. Obvious differences aside between ops/snipers... I'm a lot more mobile now, while still able to do some damage (DOTs ftw) and my survivabilty is better for it.

I'm glad it helped you out, and thanks for watching them.

and 1 million healz

I tend to agree with my guild mate, if you were vengeance spec then this would be a story. I dont even recognize any of the names on the pub team.

and 1 million healz

.....and let the hate begin. Lulz.

Ok first just let me say that I never claimed to be the best pvper/dps/jugg on the server or anything and when I posted this I didn't intend for it to devolve into a bunch of trash talking either. I just broke 1 mil for the first time and admittedly was kinda happy about it. I don't know why people have to try to downplay it everytime someone does something cool but anytime you post something kinda cool especially as an imp people just have to try to invalidate it somehow.I don't know why you are hating so hard but I guess thats to be expected with the maturity level on this server. That being said....

1. Hate on smash all you want if it was that easy to put up big numbers everyone would be doing it. Admittedly its easy to put up a big hit but putting up overall dps is a different story. Especially if you are not farming for numbers which is something I don't do I just try to win which is obvious considering i'm not full ewh, not min/maxed, and wasn't stimmed the entire match.

2. Of course it was a perfect storm most of the records that are posted were from similar "perfect storm" matches. A series of things has to come together for anyone to put up those kinds of numbers I don't see how that diminishes it as long as it was a legit match. For example if I wasn't putting up that damage then the other team would have taken mid.

3. You make it seem as if this happens all the time which is bs. I've played since early access and can count on one hand how many times I've seen a million dps out of hundreds of matches especailly imp side. Maybe you play with the best pvpers on the server and they do it all the time but if so they aren't posting it which is obvious since you mentioned the records thread....

4. At your suggestion I looked at both Zabuza's old records thread and Totherkin's new individual class records thread. Being that the highest "official" overall damage is Damager with 1.5+ mil and the highest Jugg damage was Fienx with 1.2+ mil it seems that its not that common and is kinda special. Especially considering there are only 4 juggernauts/guardians as of now with records even close to that number and only Fienx beats my record. Therefore you can hate on me, smash, or imps all you want but the numbers don't lie. Perhaps you should take a look at the records thread and you'll see that you invalidated your own argument.

Vontor - Sentinel

I tend to agree with my guild mate, if you were vengeance spec then this would be a story. I dont even recognize any of the names on the pub team.

Listen, I'm sorry that you "elite pvpers" don't approve of my post. I am not an elite pvper. On my best day i might consider myself good and on my worst day probably slightly better than the average imp pug. As Andressa so aptly stated its a nice personal best milestone for me and that's it. I never laid claim to being elite or tried to make a big deal out of it I was just kind of happy with it and wanted to share it with friends and others from the server.

The reason Vengeance spec would be a story is because it would be next to impossible to put up those kind of numbers with it imo. Vengeance was designed for pve. I know it is still viable in a wz because I have run it before and it can put out decent sustained dps but i don't think anyone in Vengeance can come close to those kinds of numbers. Maybe in 2.0 that might change but for now i don't think there is any way to do it.

There were no big recognizable names in the wz it was straight up imp pug vs. pub pug. The only thing I saw was a couple peeps from Capo de Capi and maybe 1 from Legendary guild and thats it. Again I don't see how that invalidates it.

Vontor - Sentinel

Edited by Babychka

Listen, I'm sorry that you "elite pvpers" don't approve of my post. I am not an elite pvper. On my best day i might consider myself good and on my worst day probably slightly better than the average imp pug. As Andressa so aptly stated its a nice personal best milestone for me and that's it. I never laid claim to being elite or tried to make a big deal out of it I was just kind of happy with it and wanted to share it with friends and others from the server.

The reason Vengeance spec would be a story is because it would be next to impossible to put up those kind of numbers with it imo. Vengeance was designed for pve. I know it is still viable in a wz because I have run it before and it can put out decent sustained dps but i don't think anyone in Vengeance can come close to those kinds of numbers. Maybe in 2.0 that might change but for now i don't think there is any way to do it.

There were no big recognizable names in the wz it was straight up imp pug vs. pub pug. The only thing I saw was a couple peeps from Capo de Capi and maybe 1 from Legendary guild and thats it. Again I don't see how that invalidates it.

Vontor - Sentinel

To be fair, on our server there have only been 5 regular games where I've been over 1m damage, as a smash mara. Thats out of over 3k wins. In only 6 rateds matches have I been over 1m damage.

1m damage is still hard to obtain in live, and to a certain extent takes skill.

and 1 million healz

Whats really funny is on some servers he makes the records list.

Grats on your first. I'm extremely grateful it wasn't my sorc on the receiving end of all those smashes. Best of luck to you in your future matches, and hope that in one of them I can heal for ya. Been in too many matches lately with really bad dps peeps.

Don't let it bother you yuuz. Glad to see imps putting up nice numbers. Now if only the other 98.9% of imps would break 100k would be even better.

Oh it doesn't bother me. Haters are gonna hate, thats what they do. I actually think that its hilarious that some people try to bash someone else's record and try to diminish it because it was a "perfect storm" civil war but the same people will post their records and be proud of them even though they got theirs in a "perfect storm" civil war as well. Lulz.

I also agree with you Feefty. I wish more imps were better but I guess it is what is. I just have fun playing win or lose, thats probably why I can still play imp side.

Thanks to all of you for the congratulations and support. It was really nice to log on today and see some positive comments.

Vontor - Sentinel