View Single Post

Slowpokeking
12.16.2015 , 06:16 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by adormitul View Post
Well that is because he lost against Darth Thanaton very very fast simple as that. The other sith manged to kill a dark council member sure not alone but to get to that dark council member he had to kill dozen upon dozen of sith force users to get to him and he was the strongest of the 2 who killed that dark council member.
Here is how I see things tier 1 average sith/jedi aprrentice and padawan, tier 2 average sith lord/jedi knight, tier 3 average jedi master/darth sith, tier 4 most of the jedi council member/ dark council member,Dread Master and tier 5 Darth Marr, Malgus, jedi master Satele Shan, Wrath, HOT, Warden of the Order.
I will put Darth Nox before the ghosts at tier 3 close to tier 4 after ghosts he is tier 5. Do not get me wrong as a sith lord he was stronger then a jedi master.
But that was the beginning of Chapter 2, I don't think any of the PC other than Hero of Tython could win against Thanaton at that time. He had not been a DC member yet but he was already very powerful.