Returning to Game After 8 Months, quick question

oburn

Ok so I've been off the game for about 8 months, a lot has changed it seems.

Last time I played, I leveled using hybrid spec, heal/lightening/madness, can't remember the talents. I did a lot of PvP with this spec also and worked well.

My question is, does that old hybrid spec work well not, for leveling from 50-55. I remember the spec being half way up the healing tree, I think 2 points in Lightening, ans the rest in Madness for dps. Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Ok so I've been off the game for about 8 months, a lot has changed it seems.

Last time I played, I leveled using hybrid spec, heal/lightening/madness, can't remember the talents. I did a lot of PvP with this spec also and worked well.

My question is, does that old hybrid spec work well not, for leveling from 50-55. I remember the spec being half way up the healing tree, I think 2 points in Lightening, ans the rest in Madness for dps. Any help would be appreciated thanks.

That specs no longer works. The only hybrid spec with any success is 16 points in Madness (for Wrath) and the rest in Lightning. Good Force, Good Aoe, Highly Proc/RNG dependent,.

Im a noob dps sage so my advice is prolly good for you.

start out with 30 /16 . Go madness for wrath and rest lightning. Spam lightzor and wait for procs. You should have bubblestun and root on kback.

It was the best spec to start out and learn the ropes. Its efficient in pugs and can even cut in rankeds.

Stay away from healing and healing hybrids, its just not worth it IMO.

Edited by Laforet

That specs no longer works. The only hybrid spec with any success is 16 points in Madness (for Wrath) and the rest in Lightning. Good Force, Good Aoe, Highly Proc/RNG dependent,.

Aww damn I loved that old spec, thanks anyways

Im a noob dps sage so my advice is prolly good for you.

start out with 30 /16 . Go madness for wrath and rest lightning. Spam lightzor and wait for procs. You should have bubblestun and root on kback.

It was the best spec to start out and learn the ropes. Its efficient in pugs and can even cut in rankeds.

Stay away from healing and healing hybrids, its just not worth it IMO.

Ok, so is healing really that bad now on a Sorc? Does it take long to level from 50-55? I was thinking of going heal/dps but I guess it's either one or the other now

Ok, so is healing really that bad now on a Sorc? Does it take long to level from 50-55? I was thinking of going heal/dps but I guess it's either one or the other now

You can get by very well in regs but once you get into arena healing with a sorc becomes kind of complicated.