Character Transfer - dev response summary TL;DR version

Scorpienne

They will either do two things

Give us the option to transfer to a RP server....i dont think they will be transfering from other RP servers to ours because of the PVP part of our RP server.

Or they will give PVP servers the option to transfer to our RP - PVP which i hope they dont do. Players that choose an RP option in their server , are a different type of player that would choose PVP servers. In my opinion if they go down this road it kill the community on our server.

Or they will just EXCLUDE us from the transfers ? As much as it sucks, it's probably what they will do.

Rogoo - I know you're pissed because the EUR RP-PvP servers are in a bind. Please go put that on the appropriate thread, and not here. No one who can do anything useful about your situation will read or care about anything you post here. I'm trying very hard to keep this an information thread only. Please go put the opinion and the speculation in the appropriate thread where the devs might read, respond to, or care about what you say.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=472600

Please, I'm begging you, please go post in the appropriate thread.

Paige

Excellent thread, I hope this will help to clarify things for people who refuse to accept that they can just go off to any server they 'like', at will. It is for the first part to pre selected servers from A to B which makes sense now.

Just to add my two cents of opinion on the Server transfers.

Aha. Maybe you missed the first part of the OP, which I helpfully put in extra large bright yellow font hoping that people would read it....

If you have an *opinion* about what the devs said, please post it in the appropriate thread. No one is going to read or listen to you here in this thread. The thread below is where all the official discussion is taking place.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=4547928#post4547928

Please go give your opinion in the right place so that someone who has the power to do something about it might read, care, or respond to it there.

No one with any ability to do anything about your thoughts, cares, or opinions will read or respond in this thread.

This thread is only a summary of official information.

Thank you in advance for putting your posts in the correct thread,

Paige

Edited by Scorpienne