Athiss is broken?

There is a lot of items in the Athiss all over the area that glow blue as «clickable quest items» but they are not clickable..

Like elevator controls at the start and then some little plants..

Is there some way to «unlock» them from current disabled state?

Or what the purpose of them?

No, it's not broken. Those objects are activated with certain gathering skills. Some give shortcuts, some give additional help. IIRC, the elevator in very beginning is activated with slicing and it allows to skip some trash-packs, something is activated with archeology. Bio can gather pheromones and attract a helpful pup.

There are FP's that have objects like these in them so that folks with different profesions can interact with them and make a portion of the fp a bit easier.

In the case of the athiss ones...the plants are probably something to do with biochem, the elevators can be activated by a slicer. There are also some objects inside the cave that a person with archeology can use as well. Somebody please correct me if im wrong though. :)

EDIT: oops somebody beat me to it :p

Edited by HiltoftheDragon
adding more

all those items do. Like the doors say "100 Archaeology required" etc.

They used to, but, as of recently, those warnings have been removed. I'm not sure why, and it might be an unintended change, but it *is* quite annoying when you're trying to determine whether you've got the professions in group for it. If you can use them, they show up as gathering nodes on your minimap.

I wonder.... in another flashpoint (Red Reaper) the points that allow you to by pass some stuff right near the end show up as gathering points for my archeologist on the mini map. Might be the same, if you have the right skill it will show the item as a gathering point (little asterisk) on the mini map.