<PvP> Pubs Gone Bad?

Josewales

I transferred my slinger over a couple months ago to enjoy pvp as a pub. And majority of the matches has been fun and competitive, even though 9/10 are pub on pub. Sure there is the odd match where a pug such as myself gets unlucky and gets thrown into a pot of squishies, baddies and pve gear. But I have yet to see almost every match like that until yesterday. Totally felt like I was back on a Sith dominated server again.

Is this a sign of whats to come? Or did most of our reputable guilds and pvp'ers take the night off to grind Gree for eye candy? I didnt see much of the skilled names that I usually see on most nights yesterday. I hope it was only one of those nights and not what is to come....again, I appreciate skill on both sides of a match.

Anyways, Sith should que up while we are bad:) Enjoy!

Yep it was just a bad night...last night things were back to normal. But I agree, soon as I see a good Sith team roll in...win or lose, it's fun!:)

Like you, I'm a recent transfer too. While it's pub dominated I have been in wz's where the imps crush the pubs, and I mean crush. It's regs, it happens, but guilds like Disciples and others like GI, GT, Vossen play both sides here and they're all decent to excellent PvP'ers (/respect).

Blaz'd