Chosen one: Luke, or anakin?

Grayer

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read it and I dont think George is saying the Jedi are the balance. He is saying the sith were just overpowering the force. And Luke was not evil nor completely light. He is more of a ... balance ... of the two. Luke was not really a true Jedi, he just had Jedi training. All George said was by removing evil/sith Luke brought balance.

Which is my point. It's not about "The jedi and sith were in equal numbers" it was never about that. It was that with the Sith destroyed balance was achieved. There's nothing more to it. If the Jedi order still existed? Same thing. Lucas said balance is the destruction of the Sith.

As for Ace.. it does happen. Palpatines returns and Luke ends up, temporarily, his apprentice.

Edited by Rhyltran

Anakin was really whiney the only real time I liked him in 1-3 was in episode 1 when he was a kid and in his final fight with obi-wan on Musty, anakin had a very dark and agressive attitude in the fight and it sempt to make his character more interesting (IMO). In 4-6 idk about anyone else but Vader was my hero lol. Choking people who even slightly disagreed with him. If you ask me when anakin became vader at least he grew a pair. Well except for that cheesy "Noooooooo!" :p Edited by Royth

Anakin was really whiney the only real time I liked him in 1-3 was in episode 1 when he was a kid and in his final fight with obi-wan on Musty, anakin had a very dark and agressive attitude in the fight and it sempt to make his character more interesting (IMO). In 4-6 idk about anyone else but Vader was my hero lol. Choking people who even slightly disagreed with him. If you ask me when anakin became vader at least he grew a pair. Well except for that cheesy "Noooooooo!" :p

What you just posted has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

it is purely from a story point, nothing to do with any of the acting.

I think Anakin was the chosen one, he did even out the scale of good and evil in the galaxy by.

* By killing jedi, and children and most of the jedi in the galaxy and hence gave balance to the force by removing them, and their good influence on the galaxy,

* By killing the Emperor for the first time he again even out the scale by removing the most evil one of them all.

Hence making the galaxy neutral and gave balance to the force by killing everyone and gave the galaxy a fresh start with neither good nor evil superiority.

I think Anakin was the chosen one, he did even out the scale of good and evil in the galaxy by.

* By killing jedi, and children and most of the jedi in the galaxy and hence gave balance to the force by removing them, and their good influence on the galaxy,

* By killing the Emperor for the first time he again even out the scale by removing the most evil one of them all.

Hence making the galaxy neutral and gave balance to the force by killing everyone and gave the galaxy a fresh start with neither good nor evil superiority.

Nope. Balance was achieved with the death of the sith and that is all according to Lucas.