Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

Hiya Quinnmancers

/waves \o hello!

But anyway I had a question. I'm on Nar Shaddaa with my current warrior, the one I'm trying to record with, and it occurred to me that I've never chosen to go to Nar Shaddaa before going to Balmorra (I mean, duh). Has anyone ever done this? Are there any differences in dialogues or scenes if you've already been to Nar Shaddaa when you get to Balmorra?

I'm curious, but maybe not curious enough to ever do it this way myself. Maybe next time, with a throwaway alt, I dunno. (And just a reminder for Vector fans that you can go to Alderaan and get him before you go to Tattoine. He does have some lines and even an affection gain/loss there.)

As for Nar Shadaa before Balmorra, me neither, as I am so keen to get Quinn as soon as possible, however, I have a couple more warriors to level so I will try it. I expect you will just miss Malavai agreeing with Baras about Nar Shadaa being the armpit of the galaxy dialogue and end up hearing Vette's view on the place (of you take her; I won't I'd use Darth Hexid since she's bonkers).

/waves \o hello!

As for Nar Shadaa before Balmorra, me neither, as I am so keen to get Quinn as soon as possible, however, I have a couple more warriors to level so I will try it. I expect you will just miss Malavai agreeing with Baras about Nar Shadaa being the armpit of the galaxy dialogue and end up hearing Vette's view on the place (of you take her; I won't I'd use Darth Hexid since she's bonkers).

Oh good! I don't expect anything particular being different with Quinn's dialogue, like I doubt the warrior walks in and makes a joke to him about flying in from Nar Shadda and boy are her arms tired :p But yeah I'm kinda curious. It's part of the fun of an rpg - playing differently and and finding things you didn't know about (:

Wow the forums sure are acting weird right now!

Edited by grania

I thought Quinn was an Irish last name

Both Quinn and O'Quinn are Irish. Maybe there is an Irish planet in the Star Wars Galaxy? That would be awesome! (since I am part Irish I would of course say that :D).

Both Quinn and O'Quinn are Irish. Maybe there is an Irish planet in the Star Wars Galaxy? That would be awesome! (since I am part Irish I would of course say that :D).

A planet with fairies and rainbows. And lots of booze, to get Quinn under the table. I mean drink, DRINK Quinn under the table.

I nearly bought that armour but I have a thing about eyes looking at me :o You can imagine Quinn as Roman from that shot - is there a decent vibrosword in the game that could pass for a roman sword?

Gah! I didn't think of that! I'm pretty sure I have one or two in my collections too :(

I got Lunafox to join the guild at last! Is RachetSW still subscribed? I haven't seen her post for awhile. We (as in Quinnmancers in general) had talked about giving Luna a gold key so she can work on the guild stronghold. If we can make that happen, I'll work harder on getting the rest of the rooms unlocked...

I got Lunafox to join the guild at last! Is RachetSW still subscribed? I haven't seen her post for awhile. We (as in Quinnmancers in general) had talked about giving Luna a gold key so she can work on the guild stronghold. If we can make that happen, I'll work harder on getting the rest of the rooms unlocked...

Yep finally in :D It only took me how long? Thanks for guilding me, I appreciate it. I look forward to having a go at the stronghold and might even be able to help unlock a bit. :)

Yep finally in :D It only took me how long? Thanks for guilding me, I appreciate it. I look forward to having a go at the stronghold and might even be able to help unlock a bit. :)

The guild has a stronghold? Which one is it? I haven't looked into anything guild-related (I have no clue).

I am still subbed. I just haven't been on the forums much lately. I can hop in and give Luna keys to the stronghold and the guild ship. Welcome Luna! :)

The guild has a stronghold? Which one is it? I haven't looked into anything guild-related (I have no clue).

Yep, we have the Yavin stronghold and a guild flagship. :)

Edited by rachetsw

I am still subbed. I just haven't been on the forums much lately. I can hop in and give Luna keys to the stronghold and the guild ship. Welcome Luna! :)

Yep, we have the Yavin stronghold and a guild flagship. :)

Thanks for the welcome and for letting me do this. :o I hope you guys like what I come up with. If you have suggestions for rooms/themes that you'd like to see included at some point, post them up. So far I've been told Sith-y with some intimate spaces. :)

Thanks for the welcome and for letting me do this. :o I hope you guys like what I come up with. If you have suggestions for rooms/themes that you'd like to see included at some point, post them up. So far I've been told Sith-y with some intimate spaces. :)

I have updated all keys and guild ranks and notes. :)

I can't wait to see what you come up with. Still working on the rest of the Logistical frameworks. I can't wait for the changes to conquest, hopefully that will make it easier to get the needed encryptions.

I have updated all keys and guild ranks and notes. :)

I can't wait to see what you come up with. Still working on the rest of the Logistical frameworks. I can't wait for the changes to conquest, hopefully that will make it easier to get the needed encryptions.

I feel guilty. I haven't done any conquesting since the merger since I've been waiting for the changes :o