I haven't found many reasons to cancel my sub, but I have about had it with Hard FP's

I have only done 5 Hard Flashpoints at this point, they have gone as follows:

Black Talon - Loot ninja's, not Biowares fault, not really upset with that one.

Boarding Party - Spend a couple hours in here to have the loot chest bug out and remain locked. Submitted a ticket to a GM regarding it, got a response but no recoup for my time.

Boarding Party - Same as above, with the exception of dying as we killed the final boss, couldn't get back into the Flashpoint to receive the loot, regardless of the fact the chest was bugged again.

Black Talon - Again, no problems here.

Directive 7 - Spent roughly 3 hours in here, progressing through the fight, finally kill the Mentor, and have my client close for no reason. Log back in, still in the instance but my screen is totally bugging out, reload to try to fix issue, kicked back to imperial fleet. Reinvited to group and again cannot zone in to receive loot.

Again, this is roughly 7-8 hours of PLAYED time that I have receive nothing for. Seems like a good way to lose customers. If these issues aren't fixed in a very near patch I will not be spending my 15 dollars a month here, instead I will go back to boring old World of Warcraft where I can fly around in circles and not worry about weather time invested will net me something or not.

/endrant.

You can always roll an Alt and have 2 50's for when they clean up the buggy endgame?

I have a 50 marauder, a 41 Mercenary, a 20 sorcerer, a 20 juggernaut...

When I did play wow, I had a max level of each class... I intended to do the same thing here, however, unless these endgame issues get cleared up, I don't have the ambition or drive to accomplish this goal.

They're working on bugs, and have been fixing exploits that actually affect the game as a whole. There are always bugs with the launch of A BRAND NEW game, especially one as giant as TOR, they WILL get fixed. Maybe you should deal with it like everyone else, since nothing you do on the forums is going to help - they know the issues, they're working on solutions, and will implement them. Not sure what you're looking for here other than attention.

They're working on bugs, and have been fixing exploits that actually affect the game as a whole. There are always bugs with the launch of A BRAND NEW game, especially one as giant as TOR, they WILL get fixed. Maybe you should deal with it like everyone else, since nothing you do on the forums is going to help - they know the issues, they're working on solutions, and will implement them. Not sure what you're looking for here other than attention.

And the Bioware Defense Force shows up right on cue!

There's simply no excuse for content that's this horribly bugged, especially since it was never opened up to external testing. Bioware's internal QA is terribly sub-par. Hard mode content in this state should never have been released.

There's simply no excuse for content that's this horribly bugged, especially since it was never opened up to external testing. Bioware's internal QA is terribly sub-par. Hard mode content in this state should never have been released.

It gets so boring pointing out how bugged other MMOs content was on launch it is beyond a joke.

But yes, if you live in a rose tinted bubble SWTOR is the first MMO with major issues on launch....

It gets so boring pointing out how bugged other MMOs content was on launch it is beyond a joke.

But yes, if you live in a rose tinted bubble SWTOR is the first MMO with major issues on launch....

Similarly, it's boring to hear this argument repeatedly. EA/Bioware either bit off far more than they could chew with this game or allocated their resources poorly. Other studios have released far more polished games at release.

EA/Bioware has had the opportunity to watch other MMOs succeed and fail and to learn from their competitors' experiences. Instead, SWTOR is repeating many of them.

Inside D7 after Mentor you will crash at exiting yes, and its called hardmode for a reason unlike blizzards fail dungeons called "heroic".

I wiped inside D7 for atleast 2 hours without stopping before we managed it and i have to say that i like the fact it was difficult.

If you cant handle it then play world of kidcraft nuff said imo :p

Inside D7 after Mentor you will crash at exiting yes, and its called hardmode for a reason unlike blizzards fail dungeons called "heroic".

I wiped inside D7 for atleast 2 hours without stopping before we managed it and i have to say that i like the fact it was difficult.

Hardmode or bugmode? The hardmode's all have serious bugs.

I don't doubt they are working on bugs, but it seems like fixing trivial things like crew skills before major bugs that prevent end game from being utilized properly seems like they have some majorly confused priorities.

I am in no way shape or form complaining that the content is too hard, in fact I love the fact that the content is difficult, brings me back to the glory days of classic wow. I am complaining that they have spent more time addressing other trivial things that were broken, or over-tuned at launch instead of fixing important things. I understand that some of them are being addressed in 1.1, but the fact that you open a ticket and still get no semblance of a reward for the effort put forth to progress and defeat this content is extremely frustrating.

I AM NOT YOUR TYPICAL FORUM TROLL/COMPLAINER/WHINER.

I have been playing MMO's longer than most of the current community of users.

the number of bugs and missing features in this game is inexcusable.

no target of target frame?

no ability to ping a mini map?

almost impossible to split stacks.

look, i get games are buggy when they launch, but if you can look at an existing game TODAY that does something better than your game, you have failed as a developer.

WoW is an old game and needs to die, but there are a ton of features that should have been copied verbatim, and they failed to do that.

I particularly like the D7 bug where, if a party wipes, it will zone people in at random areas in the flashpoint, and respawn trash for those at the earlier points. We spent a good 30 minutes in one run just swapping around group leader, uninviting and reinviting a person, and zoning in and out repeatedly to get sync'd up again. It worked eventually, but it was quite annoying at what a waste of time it was.

Also...to Reigha, who said hardmode D7 last boss is hard and to go back to kiddie wow if you can't handle it...maybe you should consider doing that yourself. I've never done anything but 1-shot that fight. If you play kiddie wow, maybe you will learn how to not be terrible by standing in AoE.

you people dont have a clue do you lol.

ill give you one, back in the days of the game we dont speak of......there wasnt even loot in raids....they had to hotfix some (after a while) till they sorted out the gear.

just one example, i really cba to spend much more time on it. but for those of us that have experienced a hell of a lot more than you, this is infact a very good release of a new mmo and i am really looking forward to it being polished off.

Maybe you got a virus? :-)

I have not experienced any of the problems you have had. Then again, I had heard that some "options" you choose during dialogs (light / dark) can make certain chests bug out.

BTW, doing a Hard Mode ONCE then complaining about the outcome is pretty weak sauce. Try complaining after the same thing in a HM FP bugs out on you several times in a row.

you people dont have a clue do you lol.

ill give you one, back in the days of the game we dont speak of......there wasnt even loot in raids....they had to hotfix some (after a while) till they sorted out the gear.

just one example, i really cba to spend much more time on it. but for those of us that have experienced a hell of a lot more than you, this is infact a very good release of a new mmo and i am really looking forward to it being polished off.

My question to you is that why does TOR has to repeat all those mistakes, all those wrong things that frustrate players again? Why didnt BW learn any lesson? In fact I will put BW at a better spot because it has seen so many games and launches to compare that the game should have been released as a polished game but now we have the same age old excuse that this is a new game. So what man. Who cares what happened in any other game.

But I think whats done is done. There are so many things missing/broken in this game that I wonder how much time it will take for them to be implemented/fixed. I think it was a big mistake to pick up this game too early. :(

I was around and there for Tabula Rasa, that was a terrible MMO. Not even ok to say it was good. Now Bioware had a great start but the end game and patches have not been up to par. Games now have a much higher polish requirement, this inst 2004 or 1998. Bioware has ridiculous amounts of money into this game and its looking to flop if they cant hook people. Not cause of content or lack of, but instead because their attitude toward fixing bugs is less important than content.

I am 1 out of 16 some friends that will play the game still for the story until I have completed the story.

O and PvP is dead now cause of 1.1 giving free gear to imps in case the population in balance wasn't enough.