Reviving Prophecy of five server.

Lordkingnicholas

Greetings swtor players.Bane of the jedi is a newly formed guild seeking all skill levels and classes to join our ranks.We are a pve pvp conquest guild come help us grow and be the best guild on the server.Whisper Or mail to Beth-Warrior.We are looking forward to having you help us grow and revive the server. Edited by Lordkingnicholas

Congrats. You're probably the only active guild on that server. Should have started on one of the big 3. Anyway just my 2 credits. Enjoy and good luck. :)

Sorry, the Vegas shooting has me down this morning. I'm a little negative. Good luck with your guild.

Congrats. You're probably the only active guild on that server. Should have started on one of the big 3. Anyway just my 2 credits. Enjoy and good luck. :)

Doesn't matter. They'll be merging in the next couple of months anyway (see the roadmap...) :eek:

Sorry, the Vegas shooting has me down this morning. I'm a little negative. Good luck with your guild.

Yeah, that was a bit startling when I read about it, and I live far, far, away from Vegas. (Like, all the way on the other side of the Atlantic, in northern France.)

Seeing as I don't actually sleep in a bed and just on my couch I set my TV to wake me up around 06:00 I awoke to find yet another lunatic has performed an atrocity. This one didn't seem to have a particular motive behind it, which makes it even more disturbing.