Turning in Karraga issues

Hi there I recently ran Karraga the first time, and we successfully completed it EXCEPT I completely forgot to turn it in. Silly me. I noticed the next day that I forgot to do so. Unfortunately I cannot enter into the instance without being in an ops group. I ask guildmates to form an ops group so that I could go in and complete it. I get some system message telling me something like I cannot enter because the ops group isn't up to the same point as I am in Karraga. So I am left with the option of resetting it. This in my opinion is unacceptable. Is there any way we can move all npc's associated with completing flashpoints/ops/raids outside of the instances themselves?

Resetting it wont do anything.

If you were on normal, change it to hard. If you were on hard, change it to normal. Then invite someone, make it an ops group, reset if you have to, and go in and turn it in.

I tried this and it didn't work. Also does anyone know what are the rewards for completing normal mode Karraga? I submitted a ticket and they are asking for item/currency loss.

You stated that you havent tried resetting it. Why not?

It doesn't allow you to start over and kill all the bosses again. You keep your progress...

I just now tried what you told me to do and it didn't work. No worries I am in contact with customer service and it looks as if they are going to compensate me.

Sweet. First time I have heard anyone say that lol

Two weeks ago I ended up with my Rakata belt stuck in the box after Jarg & Sorno. Filed a ticket and got a shiny new belt in the mail six days later, so it does happen. Relatively quickly, as well. It seems BW's actually pretty good about getting you what you earned if it's due to a known issue.

Just reset it and walk in, I don't see what the big deal is with this. Resetting the instance DOES NOT reset your mission, they are two seperate things. If you are confusing that, then there's the issue and that's an easy one to solve.

Also, you could just wait till your guild does it again and turn it in then.