Looking for Empire Guild

daelynpieater

Hello potential Guild Mate(s),

I preordered SWTOR on good faith and then put it down for a while, but now I'm back and I'm looking for an active guild on the Empire side. I'm going to focus on my main which is a level 55 Juggernaut and I prefer to tank. Before I left all I did was PvP, but I want to experience the PvE side of SWTOR so I'm looking for a guild that will offer constructive criticism, not ridicule, and who will forgive me if I can't make events due to plans I make outside of the game. I also prefer the name to be something that's not generic or extremely lame because I'll be attaching mine to it and I don't want to be embarrassed to walk around the fleet. Overall, I'd like a guild that has laid back, competent members that realize this is a game and respects people as if they were not within the safe confines of their home.

If you fit the bill, please send a tell to illand.

Best,

Dylan

If you're looking for a cool name, well, I can't help you with that. But if you're looking for the rest of what you've described here, you should consider The Art of Warfare's <Empire of TAW>. Check out my signature for more information or email me at Zoloft@taw.net if you have further questions.

I'm a little weary of your recruitment methods or else I would consider it. Thank you though!

Yeah, our recruitment methods are misunderstood by many, unfortunately. We extend invitations *to apply* to many and don't discriminate based on level or faction. However, most do not have the commitment and maturity needed to complete the onboarding process and become full members. And even fewer still remain full members due to the fact that we only allow active players to stay with us. Those who do make it through and stay with us are some of the most quality people I've ever gamed with. I hope that you don't take that we cast a wide net in the beginning stages to indicate that our membership as a whole is of poor quality. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. Regardless, good hunting and see you on the server. Edited by DocZoloft

Afternoon Dylan, I am the GM of Monster Island Czars (MIC) and we are currently looking for 1 OT and 1 DPS for our 8man raid group. We have cleared all SM content and currently working on our HM Content, we begin HM S&V next week (raid members permitting) and are already 4/5 HM TFB. We raid Monday and Wednesday nights 7-10pm EST and are in the talks with others in doing an early Sunday raid group as well. We are a casual guild but we are dedicated in pushing content and having a good time. This is an adult guild where we joke, smoke, drink and generally blow **** up and have fun. PST Battra, Godzuki, She-raa, or Mrcuppycake for questions. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...