Who thinks Smash and Bubbles needs Nerfed?

Necronomicanomic

All thats really ''nerfed'' is the 30% more crit dmg bonus on force attacks wich is now 15% crit dmg bonus on everything... little smash nerf but overall dmg boost to jediknight/sithwarrior...

Don't forget the increased damage after Smash so you can have a 5k scream after that 6k Smash

The 30% force crit bonus damage being changed to 15% overall crit bonus damage is a nerf, mainly because of crit rating being nerfed, so that non-force crits aren't common compared to 1.7. Focus spec for sentinel was nerfed, partially because of the change to focused resonance, and partially because of attacks not scaling correctly. Masterstrike tooltip on live for my sentinel is around 7000. On the PTS, the tooltip said around 8500. That is only around a 18% damage buff, when players have around 50% more health. That is using conquerer gear.

Lol how is this wrong, its customer service area. Let the BW people see peoples thoughts about this. It's funny that a player can post "Hey I can't Get into my account" they get a response in less than 2 min, aka like me the other day. But anything else you wont get nothing.

Nice troll, everyone knows the sorc's bubble is history when 2.0 debuts. Now you can go cry about something else. You have only 6 more days to suffer.

Oh, and as the OP's point, just wait til the level cap gets raised. Unless they fiddle with skill tress or stop giving us talent points (obligatory disclaimer that I have no idea how bioware is handling this), you're gonna cry way harder once smashers have enough points to get the 4 second stun immunity too. You will literally $*&% yourself.

Smashers that do that will lower their ability to smash drastically, not damage wise, but frequency of smashes. They lose stasis as a way to generate singularity, and new skill tree needs 36 points for the top tier talent, Force Exhaustion. So there is still only effectively 10 points to distribute to other trees. Oh yes and CC immunity will be tied to Shien Form in 2.0.. Please change your disclaimer to "Just ignore me, I have no clue."