LFG +10 to all stats datacron on the fleet.

respwn

If anyone else needs this please post what day & time (& timezone) you are available and maybe we can get a group together to do it.

Thanks!

*edit*

Republic Side

Edited by respwn

Ask and ye shall receive.. Order 65 will be offering the +10 datacron this Sunday, April 21st around 7 pm PST. Please watch General Chat for annoucements on that evening.

Isnt that nice. On my server (The Bastion), there are people who spam in fleet chat trying to charge 100k for a run to the +10.

Isnt that nice. On my server (The Bastion), there are people who spam in fleet chat trying to charge 100k for a run to the +10.

We offer it for free for precisely that reason. No red crystal or MGGS required. All we ask is that you listen to instructions and have patience :)

is there someone we should contact on Sunday to get in the group or you going to be announcing on the fleet?

Instructions will be given on fleet when we're set up.. Normally we'll send you to our guide to the blue crystal first, once you have that, you'll be send inside and invites to the main ops group will be given once you're across the bridge.

I'd be down for that too on an alt. I have an mgss and can go and get the corellia crystal to help. Have run that thing many many times and I have vent/mumble/ts. See you guys there

The red crystal won't be needed.. We always have one or two toons permanently stationed behind the forcefield.. Actually, my own Switchee is one of them (guess what her purpose in life is :D). We'll be setting up around 5, but always welcome more sages for pulling.

As to the imp side.. we actually are working on bringing some toons up, we just don't have enough yet at a high enough level to do it. We also have plans in the works to offer guidance (and sage pulls/vanguard grapples) to the +10 endurance datacron on Makeb.. both those are still works in progress.

Also.. Order 65 is always recruiting mature players who want a casual raiding/pvp guild to have fun in. Check out our website (Below in my signature) and fill out an application if you're interested.