Help Me!!! I Can't do anything!

ConlinM

Okay, so I broke my lightsaber and i have barley no credits, I can't sell anything because i spent my credits on abilities (and i can't return them), i can't kill anybody and loot them because i can't use my saber. So to some it up, I can't buy a new saber without credits and I can't get credits because i don't have a saber. Does anyone know anyway else to get credits without attacking or get a new saber for free or very cheap. Please HELP ME!!!

Okay, so I broke my lightsaber and i have barley no credits, I can't sell anything because i spent my credits on abilities (and i can't return them), i can't kill anybody and loot them because i can't use my saber. So to some it up, I can't buy a new saber without credits and I can't get credits because i don't have a saber. Does anyone know anyway else to get credits without attacking or get a new saber for free or very cheap. Please HELP ME!!!

what server you on? repairing doesn't cost much you can try asking general chat?

I'd advise to make a handful of alts, get them to the Fleet or whatever the Republics equivalent is and sell their gear, mail to your main, you'll have a good little amount of starting credits with little time spent leveling to 9-10 on the alts, delete or what you wish with them when done.

I'd advise to make a handful of alts, get them to the Fleet or whatever the Republics equivalent is and sell their gear, mail to your main, you'll have a good little amount of starting credits with little time spent leveling to 9-10 on the alts, delete or what you wish with them when done.

Excellent suggestion. Mail b/w alts is instantaneous which will also help.

You could, at the very least, roll up one random alt, do enough quests to get to a vendor & mailbox, mail your actual character some funds and get back to it.