PvP/PvE Guild (Empire) LF active endgamers

RenegadeZulu

<The Imperial Remnant>

Hows it going everyone? I'm posting this thread in search of active players (All levels welcome) that want a chill drama

free environment in which to tackle all the endgame content SWTOR has to offer. Or perhaps a fun helpful place too level your toons. We feature voice chat via RaidCall, a website, guildbank(of course) and 10% xp/rep bonus. We currently do not have any schedualed Ops running or anything but i am working avidly to get things up and running. So no we are not some top rated fappfest elitest guild, if your looking for that we are not right for you. The goal is simple: To make a guild where anyone can come no matter their playstyle or experiance and be able to do the things they want to do with a solid group of people they can rely on. Most of all have fun. If this sounds interesting to you please contact us at Imperial-Remnant.enjin.com or ask any guild member In-game for information.

Also if your a hater and feel the need to slander our guilds name or myself to satisfy your ego. Go fk yourself. Stop wasting your breath. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Squadron Leader Anubar Insanis

• 2 weeks later...