Driving me nuts artifice workstation

DWarrior

Maybe I am missing something but I craft my Artifice stuff by pressing N and sending my minions to work. No table or station required.

Ya but is there a way to craft without sending your minions so you dont have to wait through the timers?

Ya but is there a way to craft without sending your minions so you dont have to wait through the timers?

no, thats the whole point. thing take time to make and a lot of cash, and sometimes missions even fail and you need to put that into your production costs.

the artifice workstation thing has been scrapped to my knowledge. you craft through your companions menu and you mod your own items by ctrl+right click on the item itself

I don't think so, but when you get more companions you can craft more stuff at once. Or have one crafting, one gathering and the 3rd on a mission. And the 4th will be still with you while you quest.

You can also be logged out and the mission timer is still running.

:)

I don't think so, but when you get more companions you can craft more stuff at once. Or have one crafting, one gathering and the 3rd on a mission. And the 4th will be still with you while you quest.

You can also be logged out and the mission timer is still running.

Well thats cool, i was hoping i could send em out on a bunch of gathering missions to get lots of materials than spend the time crafting it myself and not wait through timers. Sucks but i guess i'll be waiting..lol. I don't usually like crafting because of the farming involved, so i do think its cool my companions can farm for me.