[Video] Friday night pug wz

Slaybred

So i thought i'd just do a wz before hitting the sack and fraps' it fo the forums.

I am an absolute n00b in video editing/rendering so forgive the poor quality :)

I could say the same about my player skills. Really just wel geared noob tbh :D

My char is Bloodstorm, member of -QQ.-

Just fealt id like to start sharing and participating abit more on our server forums.

Thanx to Jay for entertainment during the fight! And all others for great heals and support! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kah630KPQdI

Shame of the video quality. Seems like you recorded half size and proceed to render in 1080p?

That doesn't work :p

Thats very lightly, altho i did asume the original fraps did record 1080p on a full hd 27" :/

Lets pray my Vegas skills have improved til next upload ;)

Your sexy OP carrying whole WZ.

Wel the hat's off to you ma'm :) I like having hot OPs stalking me in pugzones.

Thats very lightly, altho i did asume the original fraps did record 1080p on a full hd 27" :/

Lets pray my Vegas skills have improved til next upload ;)

Wel the hat's off to you ma'm :) I like having hot OPs stalking me in pugzones.

Your monitor has absolutely nothing to do with what fraps records :p

Let fraps record fullscreen then dont mess with the resolution at all.

Youtube will add black bars if needed and let you view at 720 or whatever if the original is big enough.

posting the original fraps footage is like... 20gigs+

but hey, i should prolly never mind :p feeling like a tool here :D

Fraps records uncompressed, compress it with your editor but dont change the resolution and make sure you dont lower the detail level so much that you cant for example read words on the screen.

Compressing is about lowering detail but there's a balance to be struck and if you upload at 720 or higher people do expect there to be a reason for it to be 720 such as there being fine details they can see. Not just a larger blurry video.

I use virtualdub myself.

Here, watch me mess about on my assault commando:

Edited by Gyronamics

Fraps records uncompressed, compress it with your editor but dont change the resolution and make sure you dont lower the detail level so much that you cant for example read words on the screen.

Compressing is about lowering detail but there's a balance to be struck and if you upload at 720 or higher people do expect there to be a reason for it to be 720 such as there being fine details they can see. Not just a larger blurry video.

I use virtualdub myself.

I.. i.. i just think i *chori* died? Or.. *chori* did i just.. pass out? Or.. What the %&¤% just *chori* happened?

Edited by Xasadei

I use virtualdub myself.

Thanx I'll do some studying tonight :)

Hell, don't ask me what she's singing :D

I do wish i could un-hear that music tho...