Beastmaster of Tython

Hanius_Creed

You can get the Wingmaw entry by going to Balmorra and killing a Scavenging Wingmaw. The coordinates I found the mob (a group of 2 of them) were x: 273, y: 1800 (the area before Sundari Flatlands). And after driving all through the Sundari Flatlands and Gorinth Canyon, I believe that might be the only mob on the map.

Seeing as I did it only 5 minutes ago and I'm still standing in the same spot, pretty sure the information is reliable :p

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=632756

This is how to get the Codex, generally they're the same as the achievements. Not sure though. Happy hunting.

• 2 years later...
I killed every wingmaw on tython with 3 different jedi and still no update for my legacy beastmaster of Tython. they are yellow and non aggressive does that matter? can you scan them maybe for update?

did you try the Wingmaw on Balmorra to see if that unlocks it?

Yeah, it's a little bugged. You won't complete it till you kill a wingmaw on Balmorra. I don't think it is one particular wingmaw there, but it might take a few from what little I recall. But you can't complete it on Taris. Bug.

• 2 years later...
Probably he won't care, but the next player with the same problem might be grateful.

Those old things are very well documented on google. I mean sure, its nice to have the things here on forums, but still that helps much faster than the "forum search"

• 4 months later...