PVP Shout outs!

KyarraKyndheart

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shoutout to the Universal Truth guild for sticking with ranked for hours while getting destroyed. I hope you learned from the experience.

I ran into those guys while doing my pub daily. They had a 4-man premade all in PvE gear. When I asked about their gear they said their pve gear is better than recruit gear. I tried to explain elsewise...

I ran into those guys while doing my pub daily. They had a 4-man premade all in PvE gear. When I asked about their gear they said their pve gear is better than recruit gear. I tried to explain elsewise...

Now I don't feel so bad for three capping them.

Dang, why couldn't the pug group I was with Friday have played them instead of you ID guys lol.

Yeah while it is good to see new people pvp, not so fun to be grouped with them, hopefully they will learn the benefits of expertise soon and not standing on the ramp in huttball and being leaped at 5 times in a single war zone:P

Yeah while it is good to see new people pvp, not so fun to be grouped with them, hopefully they will learn the benefits of expertise soon and not standing on the ramp in huttball and being leaped at 5 times in a single war zone:P

I wasn't even a jerk about it like I normally would be. :)

I'll do some legitimate shoutouts but only to those that I've seen make an exceptional play(s). There are plenty of good players out there but people who have Wow'd me recently with a particular play or string of plays include:

Ravinder (Ranked hypergates vs. physics 12/30) Very fast reactions saved a possible wipe for us at mid; a game changing play by avoiding Yoda's pull and death by explosion

Avenn (Ranked huttball vs physics 12/30) Quickly fell behind until she grabbed the ball several times at mid, setting up a quick scoring chain and a win for us. Pulled dirtsquirrel into the fire immediately after is Hydraulic overrides ended, reset the ball and proceeded to basically win us the game.

Somnax / Ambien (Ranked Civil War vs physics 12/30) Made some strategic plays that easily gave us the upper-hand, can't currently mention them.

t-elos/cap/sithy always in right position, very reliable.

Darkyoda (ranked hypergates v us 12/30) made some nice plays as far as disrupting game flow

Kyarra (ranked cw couple days ago) couldn't get a solo kill, made nice evasion plays. one of the top sorc hybrid healers out there

Aluvian - avoided getting shot irl and came back to help us win some ranked games with SMASH

Jackyd (Waking up all of my extended family last night)

plenty more stellar individual plays i've seen, but from top to bottom these are the ones i was wowed by the most. very happy that all of these people are not only great players but really chill friends and make the game much more fun to play. cheers and happy new year

Edited by Wookieenator

dont forget the time i passed aluvian the ball in our endzone.....:D

Can't forget that play lol wait you have done that one quite a bit. How about leaping to someone to only be knocked back down but then using choke to break the snipers cover and then leaping too him. I love the one where I'm pulled into the fire with the ball and 3 seconds left in a tie game only to pop gaurded and /wave at the person who pulled me and live threw it for the win lmao then being called a hacker.

Big thanks to Eavn, Pistolz, Cyble, and Xega for queuing up with Undercon the past few nights. It's been great fun. Looking forward to more.

Ohh, and major props to Thesteve. He kept me and Insin from capping grass tonight for a good minute by himself. Had to have Wesson come kill him to finally get the cap. :) Was really impressive and extremely frustrating.

Edited by Parthenon