Supreme inquistors robe?

Newyankalt

I was on my hunter and I decieded to try to solo a heroic called highway of destruction the last boss dropped the robes. So a lot of people say these are the best robes you can get for an inquistors is this true? I was thinking of giving to an alt but I might sell it. Another question how much do they sell for on GTN. The heroic was on taris. Edited by Newyankalt

best? no, they're simply a rare orange chest piece that looks nice. They do sell for absurd prices due to the rarity and people wanting it however. They are however no different than any other orange chest piece in terms of performance.

• 3 months later...

Love the look on my sin-tank. On my sorc, I prefer columni with Kalig's headgear, much more caster-like imo.

But eh, in this game, price wise, Vanity>>>>>uility. (why else would anyone pay 2 mill for a white crystal when a red does the same job?)

Up to you what you do with it.

it is my opinion, that the Grand Inquisitor's Robe looks so much cooler. It costs alot less too.

If you wanna know what it looks like, it looks like the outfit Jaesa wears when you first get her (hood, color and all). Sadly it is class restricted or I would use it on her :)