Maintenance: 24 March 2016

TaitWatson

Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline in order to apply Patch 4.2b. This patch will fix the issue that make it impossible to summon Nico Okarr.

Details:

DATE: 24 March 2016

TIME: 7AM PDT - 9AM PDT (14:00GMT - 16:00GMT)

VERSION: 4.2b

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

Thanks for the update Tait. :)

I'm assuming this patch update is only to fix Nico? If not will there be more fixes and will patch notes be listed later?

This patch is only addressing Nico. Patch Notes will still be posted as a matter of record, but they won't include anything additional.

why can't and won't you all fix asharas mission so i can get the buff from finishing her last mission and go on to kotfe? It has been literally coming on two months now that her mission has been broken and you all have done nothing you even said you fixed it in the patch notes and it was not this needs to be addressed please and thank you. Edited by NakodaTheJedi
important

why can't and won't you all fix asharas mission so i can get the buff from finishing her last mission and go on to kotfe? It has been literally coming on two months now that her mission has been broken and you all have done nothing you even said you fixed it in the patch notes and it was not this needs to be addressed please and thank you.

This would be great.

Thanks to all involved who reported and fixed this bug.

I have been avoiding doing some non-chapter related content in KOTFE because of the bug where chapter 11 Disavowed starts as soon as you enter your phased part of the odessen base, regardless of whether you were actually choosing to start the chapter. I can't speak with my Star Fortress companion recruits, for example, because as soon as I "Travel to contact" or enter the phased area, the cutscenes for chapter 11 start. Any idea when this bug will be fixed?

This patch is only addressing Nico. Patch Notes will still be posted as a matter of record, but they won't include anything additional.

Still no Sorcerer Asharas dialogue fix ?!? So I still can't start KOTFE :mad:

Edited by Tekinette

Seriously,

2 hours of down time to fix something you shouldn't have broken in the first place. Good Friday eve here in the southern hemisphere and was looking forward to some extended play time this evening before family commitments over the long weekend.

Nice timing! We have been doing without Nico for a number of weeks now!!

why can't and won't you all fix asharas mission so i can get the buff from finishing her last mission and go on to kotfe? It has been literally coming on two months now that her mission has been broken and you all have done nothing you even said you fixed it in the patch notes and it was not this needs to be addressed please and thank you.

I was able to finish her story awile ago after delete the mission in quest log

Couldn't that have been hotfixed though?

It just seems silly to bring the servers down for 2 hours just to fix the glitch on one companion.

Ugh, as always, game is down right when I come home from work... But fine, take your time, fixing bugs is always welcome.

I know the feeling. I work for a fire dept so i work 24 hour days and just got overtime so I just worked or 48 hours, made some breakfast and coffee and thought I could sith it up before the kids and wifey got up......guess not lol.

On the plus side I did go to a call the other night for a semi truck full of beer that hit a semi truck full of potato chips......there a pics on the news....pretty epic real life commercial...........I mean what are the chances of that awesome combo. lol.

Anyway, its always downtime when we most want to play, life is weird like that. I guess its early morning gym time?

Edited by kirorx

Priorities. One minor thing is broken for 2 days, 2 HOURS OF Maintenance!

Many game breaking issues are still broken almost 3 months later. Utter silence from the devs.