PvP Suggestion for Game Improvement

Blackfoxxx

There should be a warzone map filter which allows the players to select a limit of 1 PvP warzone, to be avoided. Example: For players like me, who absolutely hate huttball because it's annoying to be sided vs your own faction for one, and I just don't like huttballs main object in general. I think it's the worst Warzone in the game and some would agree, others wouldn't. This isn't me complaining, I can cope with having Huttball but I think if BioWare wants every player to "Enjoy their SWTOR experience to its fullest", they would listen to the community and especially this, because I know I'm not the only one who wants a Map filter.

If I had the opportunity to import this feature, I would for now make it 1 map since we have 3 warzones currently. In future, increase that limit to 2 or maybe 3 depending on how many Warzones BioWare plans to create in the future of the game. A lot of this has to do with faction balance as well, I am aware and that is why Sith vs. Sith pretty much made sense in PvP when Republic wasn't populated enough. Still, it's a suggestion I think BioWare should consider or discuss.

TL;DR - "I'm bad at Huttball, so I don't want to play it. Bioware should let me only play what I'm good at."

TD;TLTR

Too dumb; too lazy to read.

Not everyone likes Hutball, buddy. I'm sure not everyone enjoys capping points that shoot at battleships either. And I'm sure there are players that would absolutely love defending/assaulting all day long, rather than do either of the other two.

I agree, I think we should be able to specifically select the warzone we queue for. I too dislike Hutt-ball, but I feel that the feature should be available simply so we can play the warzone we feel like. Edited by Tycius