Bioware: Thank you for fixing Ashara Zavros

Starglitter

Based on this development, I feel we need playable Gand characters.

I request this for reasons absolutely unrelated to wanting to wear covert energy pieces in every slot I can and horrify the entire server population with my rippling carapace.

Lord Scourge is unchanged. He still wears long underwear and relaxed and Mira's gear lady style. He can wear covert gear correctly.

I find this weird because he actually has a playable species body (like Vector).

Maybe he just likes to wear his relaxed gear sassy or perhaps his old fashioned sensibilities means he won't do the shirtless sleeves thing.

Lord Scourge is unchanged. He still wears long underwear and relaxed and Mira's gear lady style. He can wear covert gear correctly.

I find this weird because he actually has a playable species body (like Vector).

Maybe he just likes to wear his relaxed gear sassy or perhaps his old fashioned sensibilities means he won't do the shirtless sleeves thing.

Hmm, thinking this over...

Covert gear seems to have the effect of making the gear in that slot invisible, as if no gear were worn.

Gear like the relaxed top actually seems to make a new torso for the character. (I think all armor does this, technically...) Try wearing a relaxed top on a female Chiss, or, i suspect, anyone with a darker skin color -- the exposed skin of the torso seems to be colored a little differently than when not wearing armor at all. I'm guessing something's awry in whatever determines how to fill in that "bare skin" for certain companions.

The fix that is described by Amber specifically calls out "when not wearing armor". :S

I won't consider her fixed until she stops bloody lecturing me.

If anyone has removed Vette's shock-collar and doesn't need it any more, can I borrow it for Ashara?

^ this

But thanks for the fix Bioware

The fix that is described by Amber specifically calls out "when not wearing armor". :S

Yeah, when he's pants-less he's wearing long underwear, unlike any other character. I just saw him on the list and he's the same as he was before the patch as far as I can tell. Maybe they fixed him with a customization, I never use those.

Don't have a before, but I just took an after:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/Plynkes/SWTOR/Ashara_zps37e82edc.jpg

Should be able to find some before shots with Google. If memory serves you either got invisible skin or weird grey/black skin with a strange geometric pattern on it.

About time. Thanks for pic. Maybe we can get the bugs and botches in this game fully fixed one day..

I won't consider her fixed until she stops bloody lecturing me.

If anyone has removed Vette's shock-collar and doesn't need it any more, can I borrow it for Ashara?

I wish I could give you my Vette's shock collar, but since mine doesn't have a customization, hers is permanent. :(

This companion fix was a great step in the right direction and I really hope they continue to work on it until all of the companions can wear all of the Cartel Market armor! (Vector in Relaxed Vestments pleeeese!)