The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives at EA San Francisco!

CourtneyWoods

I wonder if they'll give people a peak at whats next for swtor up to 3.0!

Definitely an event to go to, but i'll just be here in the United Kingdom drinking tea :p

I'd say we are still months away from hearing anything about 3.0 we still have at least 3 patches to go through

Hey Everyone!

We have posted the details for our Community Cantina Tour at EA San Francisco! This is a particularly special event as you will have a chance to get hands on time with Galactic Starfighter! :hope_01:

Greetings:

Just a little curious to this post thread. Earlier this year, a schedule to all the community cantinas was posted here @

http://www.swtor.com/blog/new-locations-star-wars-old-republic-community-cantina-tour.

My question:

Due to the fact I only now see a community cantina scheduled for November of 2013 in San Francisco... was the community cantina in Austin cancelled altogether, re-scheduled or still to take place in November 2013 ?

Greetings:

Just a little curious to this post thread. Earlier this year, a schedule to all the community cantinas was posted here @

http://www.swtor.com/blog/new-locations-star-wars-old-republic-community-cantina-tour.

My question:

Due to the fact I only now see a community cantina scheduled for November of 2013 in San Francisco... was the community cantina in Austin cancelled altogether, re-scheduled or still to take place in November 2013 ?

Hey JediCounsular,

The Austin event is still happening in November. The reason why the San Francisco event was not on our original list is that it is different/special from our previous events since there will be hands on time with Galactic Starfighter and it's at the EA Redwood Shores Office, not the usual bar/lounge. We will have info for the Austin event posted within the next couple of weeks.:jawa_smile:

Edited by CourtneyWoods

Can I assume that someone used the incorrect timezone on the blog post and that it will be 5:30-9pm PST since (a) it's in California and (b) Daylight Savings Time expires on November 3rd? Or will it actually be at (*does math*) 2:30pm PST? :)

Can it be updated to prevent further confusion?

Can I assume that someone used the incorrect timezone on the blog post and that it will be 5:30-9pm PST since (a) it's in California and (b) Daylight Savings Time expires on November 3rd? Or will it actually be at (*does math*) 2:30pm PST? :)

Can it be updated to prevent further confusion?

You can definitely assume that. :jawa_frown: This has been updated.

Hey JediCounsular,

The Austin event is still happening in November. The reason why the San Francisco event was not on our original list is that it is different/special from our previous events since there will be hands on time with Galactic Starfighter and it's at the EA Redwood Shores Office, not the usual bar/lounge. We will have info for the Austin event posted within the next couple of weeks.:jawa_smile:

Hope they don't overlap since the best answer to an either or question is "both." SF or Austin? Cake or Pie? ***** or ****?

Finally, I know when this tour was originally announced you guys were supposed to come to San Francisco but it never happened. I'm glad to see that we were added back into the mix. I will be there, looking forward to coming and seeing the new content in action.

Finally, I know when this tour was originally announced you guys were supposed to come to San Francisco but it never happened. I'm glad to see that we were added back into the mix. I will be there, looking forward to coming and seeing the new content in action.

They did actually come to San Francisco earlier this year as I attended that one.

This one is in Redwood City, I'm assuming that they are saying San Francisco since it is more recognizable?

But isn't the 13th on a Wednesday? Why in the middle of the work week?! It's only an hour and a half away from home and I have a friend that may fly down from Seattle to attend. Guess it's time to use up some of that leave I've been saving for a rainy day.

Hey JediCounsular,

Any update on the Austin event ?

Maybe during ComicCon 11/22 ?

Thanks