flashpoint thoughts

You can do flashpoints with your companion. One of my guildies and a friend runs normal level 50 flashpoints with no tank, just the two of them and their companions.

Perhaps he wants to beable to solo an FP with 3 of his companions?

It is unclear by the OPs post or the title what the issue is.

I would really like a mode where you could duo the flashpoints at level with your companions (two players two companions) BioWare could even hand out commendations instead of gear; I think that would really open up the game.

Most of them you can already.

Most of them you can already.

Not really unless you have a specific combo and are over geared and please lets not start that "oh u must be a bad" nonsense with 1.2 it is more doable with the right combo but still hard to achieve.

Edited by Jett-Rinn

Not really unless you have a specific combo and are over geared and please lets not start that "oh u must be a bad" nonsense with 1.2 it is more doable with the right combo but still hard to achieve.

What specific combo you talking about? You need tank, healer and two dps for a flashpoint. You don't need anything other than green gear that's appropriate for your level. The only skill factor is in how well you control your companion. Just letting them do their own thing without controlling any of their abilities is going to make the instance harder than it should be.

I've done most of the flashpoints once except for Battle of Ilum, i've done both regular and HM. Personally I couldn't tell a difference. They were all fun the first time through but they weren't that great for me to want to do them repeatedly.