LF more for late night ranked warzone crew

Pearlie

A friend of mine and I are attempting to assemble a ranked warzone team consisting of folks who typically play between the hours of approximately 10pm and 2am.

Desired attributes of players: intelligent, laid back yet competitive, impervious to butthurt, skilled, knowledgeable about other classes and specs, possessing a firm grasp on concepts such as positioning and the ol' resolve bar.

We want to play 2-4 times a week starting around 11pm. Yes, we realize the groups queuing at that time won't be as diverse as they would during prime time, but beggars can't be choosers, and on a good night we should get a couple hours worth of games against solid competition.

In order to keep things fresh and avoid stagnation, there are several different group compositions we want to play with and a myriad of strategies we want to try. Our playstyle will be aggressive and experimental. You can only go 2-6 in Civil War so many times before your eyes glaze over.

If interested, contact me in this thread, via private message, or send a tell to any of the following toons in game: Gelio, Mandalin, Daymion, Hammershoi, Gweener.

good luck, i'm trying to get a good latenight crew going too.

Same to you, and good to hear. Maybe other teams will stick around longer if there are good games to be had.

I wouldn't mind playing, Fits my time perfectly but You forgot to mention what Faction.

So i'll ask Pup or imp?

Silly me for leaving that part out. Empire.