When is space content pvp going to happen?

RaithHarth

With the current railing system I don't see it happening until they make some sudden changes, but really something this game lacks is no space pvp, this should be on top of Bioware's next agenda if anything.

its a long way off. but if you have been paying attention, you would know they are working on it... super secret space project.

Space PVP would be amazing and fit in extremely well with the content we already have. But to make it worthwhile, it would be a separate game in it's own right. Let's get the one we have in better shape before we go off the deep end on this type of thing.

Well we need more maneuverability for one thing, none of this railing system stuff that forces you to go to certain spots or places, we need to be able to have full control over our star ships if pvp is going to happen.

Never

Unless its separate from the pvp we already have in terms of rewards titles etc....

Else I assure you a massive drop in the pvp player base the day they allow people to get gear and pvp rewards/titles through space pewpew,....for fun:yes..for anything else..definitely no...it is not a comparable type of pvp so it can't be in the same group as the pvp we have(it would be like getting rewards playing a completely different game..(not to mention it would be the bots and aimbots cheaters paradise)

Edited by filipesantana

Never

Unless its separate from the pvp we already have in terms of rewards titles etc....

Else I assure you a massive drop in the pvp player base the day they allow people to get gear and pvp rewards/titles through space pewpew,....for fun:yes..for anything else..definitely no...it is not a comparable type of pvp so it can't be in the same group as the pvp we have(it would be like getting rewards playing a completely different game..(not to mention it would be the bots and aimbots cheaters paradise)

And also,,,everything else they still have to fix has to be prio....plus an actual rated season start.....and small scale team death match ..

They even kept barrel rolls as an integral part of the space combat system. Now if only i could find 3 other wingmen to annoy me during missions...

Hit me up next time you are doing space. I will send you random whispers like "Boomboombandabu Fox"

Edited by Technohic

When they add in group based space PvE, the PvP will follow. I don't see the group (or any) PvP preceding the group PvE.

We are hoping for a raid style PvE update. Something a long the lines 4 solo ships rolling around for a "flashpoint" and 8 people in a guild ship for "operations" (each controlling an aspect of the ship functions, turrets, missiles, repair droids, etc).

If/when they accomplish that, the basis for PvP would be there.

When they add in group based space PvE, the PvP will follow. I don't see the group (or any) PvP preceding the group PvE.

We are hoping for a raid style PvE update. Something a long the lines 4 solo ships rolling around for a "flashpoint" and 8 people in a guild ship for "operations" (each controlling an aspect of the ship functions, turrets, missiles, repair droids, etc).

If/when they accomplish that, the basis for PvP would be there.

No...just no...space pvp is the worst idea ever...

Wont make sense

Will make real pvprs rage quit if it has rewards

Wont make sense

Yea. I really only see it as being viable for PvE. It could be pretty epic PvE that would be attractive to many who don't PvE now.

I would love some PvP in space, simply because this star wars game lacks the "Star + Wars".

Either way, if done well, real space content could add millions of subs.

Wont make sense

lol. "real pvpers". get over yourself. when they add a full space system, PVP will be a part of it. if you dont like it, then stick with ground PVP. why wouldnt it have rewards? will have dif gear and some kind of progression, so clearly it will have rewards to get that gear. would probably not be the same comms as ground pvp anyway. but even if it was, who cares. you saying "real pvpers" will quit if they have to face people in equal gear? i guess you're quitting after 1.6 then?