Game Update 1.1: ‘Rise of the Rakghouls’ Coming Jan. 17th!

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liking the added content after merely a month, I'll give them that.

What I'm not liking are obvious fixes not being mentioned. GTN Search? The game remembering which companion abilities I disable?

Minor things, yet they would greatly enhance the experience, for me at least.

What I'm not liking are obvious fixes not being mentioned. GTN Search? The game remembering which companion abilities I disable?

Companion abilities is in the 1.1 patch

Not only is this one of the new notes (they put up a second set today) but they also are fixing the bug where you get notification that your companion wants to talk and then it mysteriously disappears.

I've only just reached the planet Taris as Jedi Guardian a week ago and have been leveling and XP'ing up and farming to prepare for what lies ahead. But having played both KOTOR and KOTOR II......

SPOILER:

Didn't Revan discover or help the Taris Doctor create the cure for the Rakghoul plague 300 years ago (depending upon what story path direction you took) :confused:

I've only just reached the planet Taris as Jedi Guardian a week ago and have been leveling and XP'ing up and farming to prepare for what lies ahead. But having played both KOTOR and KOTOR II......

SPOILER:

Didn't Revan discover or help the Taris Doctor create the cure for the Rakghoul plague 300 years ago (depending upon what story path direction you took) :confused:

SPOILER:

This is dealt with ingame.

SPOILER:

Yeah the Republic has a quest where you go and find the remnants of the cure, but nothing really ends up happening.