What happened with Master Gnost-Dural´s records?

cassiussfett

OK.We know they finished just at "The first Sith Lords on Korriban", and the remaining archives talk about the Force War on Tython, and the creation of the Jedi order from the ashes of the ancient Jedaii order, and also know that the comic series "The Dawn of the Jedi" from Dark Horse Comics is now a days rolling on.

But are BIOWARE gonna let the archives unfinished just like that??

I remenber when the game was i:wea_01:n development how anxiously I and other fans used to expect the appearance of a new Gnost Dural´s record, as the same as the news of the game itself, and the Blood of the Empire online comic.

I think we should ask BIOWARE to complete the remaining 7 records.Who´s with me?

:sy_darkside:

Lance Henriksenn is expensive happened. The game not doing as well as they hoped happened. More pressing issues pertaining to the game itself happened.

But I agree, the timeline vids are great and it would be nice to have some more. Don't hold your breath though.

Edited by Pathlight-

I believe the developers mentioned not too long ago that they'll not be finishing them. As far as I know you'll have to make due with Gnost-Dural's journal that came with the Collector's Edition of SWTOR for the rest of the info. :) Edited by Y-Yorle