Wz win not counting not fixed.

Fatbaldandalone

Hi everyone,

I wanted to let you all know that we have been investigating this issue with the patch note not matching up to in-game behavior since we started seeing these type of threads yesterday.

After some investigation, it appears that there was some miscommunication between teams and this patch note was not intended to be included in this last patch.

This is a high priority issue for us, and it won't be resolved overnight, but we are actively working towards a solution. We apologize for the error with the patch note and we will also work to prevent situations like that from happening again.

The patch note has since been removed and we will keep you updated on the status of a resolution to this issue.

Thank you very much for your patience and for your understanding.

Hey, you see that? THAT... over there. Yeah, THAT! Oh, nvm... it's gone, but that was your credibility. I hope you had a chance to say goodbye, because it's never coming back.

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone,

I wanted to let you all know that we have been investigating this issue with the patch note not matching up to in-game behavior since we started seeing these type of threads yesterday.

After some investigation, it appears that there was some miscommunication between teams and this patch note was not intended to be included in this last patch.

This is a high priority issue for us, and it won't be resolved overnight, but we are actively working towards a solution. We apologize for the error with the patch note and we will also work to prevent situations like that from happening again.

The patch note has since been removed and we will keep you updated on the status of a resolution to this issue.

Thank you very much for your patience and for your understanding.

I don't know, this very much reads "We tried something and it didn't work so it might be easier to just say we made an error in the patch notes". Was this not tested on the Public server?

There maybe people on PVE servers doing PVP but why didn't they join a PVP server to begin with if that was their main focus. IF they want to PVE as well they can do that on PVP servers.

If what your saying about flashpoints and operations neededing PVP gear is true well that's just a terrible design flaw. They should be based around PVE gear regardless of whether the server is PVP or PVE as they are PVE encounters.

Yea I might be ignorant or maybe just annoyed fixes are always happening during Australian primetime. I bet I am not the only annoyed about it.

Also in regards to the bug itself, don't they track the wins/losses in their internal logs. Wouldn't be simpler to wait till next regular maintenance and credit everyone with their wins at that time rather than bringing the servers down to fix a bug. People will still get their wins but just right away, or is there a reason it is "important" wins are credited immediately.

I don't PVP and have no interest in it so was just curious about that point. If it is just bragging rights then there is no reason why it can't wait a few days.

Also in regards to the bug itself, don't they track the wins/losses in their internal logs. Wouldn't be simpler to wait till next regular maintenance and credit everyone with their wins at that time rather than bringing the servers down to fix a bug. People will still get their wins but just right away, or is there a reason it is "important" wins are credited immediately.

I don't PVP and have no interest in it so was just curious about that point. If it is just bragging rights then there is no reason why it can't wait a few days.

Uh, those wins are part of daily/weekly quests with basic progression rewards. No credit, no completion... no next days daily quest.

It's kind of a big deal.

Uh, those wins are part of daily/weekly quests with basic progression rewards. No credit, no completion... no next days daily quest.

It's kind of a big deal.

Ok if it part of a daily/weekly progression and you can't get next dys quests because of it then I can see what the big deal is.

See that is why guys like me ask these questions as we don't know how it works. Maybe it is ignorance as someone else suggested but if you don't ask questions you stay ignorant and don't learn.

Maybe its a way to balance all the Imps winning Warzones :eek:

Seriously same here. I submitted a ticked and got a uncanned response stating that there aware of the issue and that the fix they meant to have in 1.1.1 is still broken.

So at least there aware of it.

Edited by Ceasaigh

I've tried to be as optimistic as possible about this game but this and the dropping missions thing in the last patch just shows complete incompetence or at least lack of communication in a large development team. It's like everyone went on vacation and uses twitter, leaving one guy to make up patch notes as he goes without actually doing anything.

I'll take a "we are aware of the issue and are working on it" over "we fixed it but didn't" any day.

Some one get's Its

Great to hear!

Can you also look into the patch that said quests could be deleted not letting quests be deleted?

The patch that said it would fix frame rate lowering frame rate?

The patch that said it would fix "performance issues" adding a new game stopping performance issue?

The patch that said missions recently done by companions would show up on the list right away not doing that at all?

The patch that said companions would not disappear when you get off a speeders not fixing that problem?

The patch that said you would no longer die on taxis not fixing that?

And I guess while we are at it ...

The patch that said it would fix Ilum PVP destroying Ilum PVP?

The patch that said it would make it so operatives could kill people slower making it so they can kill people faster?

Thanks!

This sums up my feelings rather well.

That's my point. It only affects PVP though but because they allow PVP on all servers the rest of us have to suffer.

What is the point of having PVP only servers if they allow it on all servers and then have to hurt th rest of us if they have to bring the servers down to fix a PVP only bug.

I play on a PVE/RP server.

I rarely, if ever, PVP.

You are still an utter buffoon.

well I see it's not even in the next round of patches, PvP really does take a back seat in this game. For alot of lvl 50's this is a massive deal, I'm sick of spending the whole of my 3 hours play time a day on doing my daily or getting 2/3 from 9 wins like last night ended up.

Gratz BW on another EPIC FAIL and utterly useless "patch". Pretty much making claims to fix stuff that really you twiddled your thumbs over for 8hrs then wrote the standard line of "Fixed an issue that would cause warzone wins to not count toward the weekly." Just like you do with everything else pretty much.

So much more depth to be had but ill stop there seems how i enjoy the game, just really hoping these bugs get worked out quickly for full enjoyment.

Just puttin my name in this thread. This is a rediculous bug. It's one of those ones that you would have thought when bioware learned of it, after blushing a bit and saying "woops", they would have immediately fixed it.

To say that its Frustrating would be an understatement, players should be compensated but alas, most likely won't be.

Losing more and more faith in BW.

Went 2 of 3 this morning, none counted...got fed up and decided to do something else.

I'd been avoiding WZ's and was excited to see it was fixed in the patch notes and then infuriated to discover it wasn't.

Both the matches that did not count were Huttball on Republic/HoG.

Won 2 out of 3 matches today, still sitting at 0/3 for day and 5/9 for the week. Seriously, how hard is it to put an if then statement in the program that IF you see the victory screen, THEN you get credit on your missions ... Hell, even I can code that much and I'm not a programmer.