Hard mode Soa Bug list and possible solutions for fellow raiders

last night Soa hardmode bugged out on us, he was stuck down stairs in the P3 area and wouldnt reset, tried everything from reseting to disbanding the ops and starting again but he just stayed down stairs, ended up just calling it. :(

this is a first

we will report this to support once they contact my guild officer's again...

Killed him 16man hardmode yday,

had several tries where the pylon just would not remove his shield in phase3.

had the bug of a mindtrap for no reason coming along to phase3

but yeah, its doable =)

if anyone cares, my guild is called Glory on Niman - Republic

"Also missing, in P3 the 3rd or 4th pillar will decide to not break his shield. Even at 6% *cry*"

This.

We've had five or six 4% wipes because of this bug, it's extremely annoying. Maybe Bioware should look into fixing this sort of issue before they release new, in all likelihood as bugged raiding content?

i am calling nerfin

you can call something else

nerf nerf nerf nerf

does this bother you my lil friend?

It bothers us in teh way that you have a nice presented post and go on by stroking yourself. Which diminishes your credibility, not to mention you are also being offensive. No one caers anything about whether or not you are the best anything if you have a post that comtains good info.

Please drop the attitude and become a valuable asset ... or persist on being a blowhard and being dismissed eventually. Just a suggestion.

Killed him 16man hardmode yday,

had several tries where the pylon just would not remove his shield in phase3.

had the bug of a mindtrap for no reason coming along to phase3

but yeah, its doable =)

if anyone cares, my guild is called Glory on Niman - Republic

Gratz on the kill mate

the reason pylon not removing the shield is, prob a player died cause of the pylon damage...

we reported this issue to customer support, they said they did not know this bug..

now they know about it and hopefully they will fix it..

It bothers us in teh way that you have a nice presented post and go on by stroking yourself. Which diminishes your credibility, not to mention you are also being offensive. No one caers anything about whether or not you are the best anything if you have a post that comtains good info.

Please drop the attitude and become a valuable asset ... or persist on being a blowhard and being dismissed eventually. Just a suggestion.

yes you are right

i am sorry guys

if i was too offensive

sometimes i have mood changes forgive me about that

Edited by psysention

"Also missing, in P3 the 3rd or 4th pillar will decide to not break his shield. Even at 6% *cry*"

This.

We've had five or six 4% wipes because of this bug, it's extremely annoying. Maybe Bioware should look into fixing this sort of issue before they release new, in all likelihood as bugged raiding content?

we had the same problem last week

than we noticed if a player dies from the pillar damage, the shield stays on

that would make the encounter too easy

part of the encounter is to test the MT

make the encounter too easy? the whole encounter is all about freakin lighning balls running wild in the room and thats it. changing this would just remove the anyoing part of watching the area above u with a stupid camera setting, which always turns it at the back of your character as soon as u release it.

make the encounter too easy? the whole encounter is all about freakin lighning balls running wild in the room and thats it. changing this would just remove the anyoing part of watching the area above u with a stupid camera setting, which always turns it at the back of your character as soon as u release it.

mate

preferences > controls > max camera distance to 100%

and you need to deal with the lightning balls in time otherwise of course there will be a lot of balls flying around...