Kira Carsen

JediKnightGeorge

I have a comprehensive list here for who came back when, etc.) Interestingly, none of the Force sensitive love interests are back, including Raina Temple (Force sensitive but untrained). It makes me hopeful that MAYBE they have something in store for these companions?

... then again, seeing how crappy of a return Quinn and Elara got, even if there was a grand scheme to have a story behind the Force users, it probably got shelved to shovel out ****** ops and flashpoints to appease the "myeh, I want more multiplayer waaaaaah" folks. :p

I have a comprehensive list here for who came back when, etc.) Interestingly, none of the Force sensitive love interests are back, including Raina Temple (Force sensitive but untrained). It makes me hopeful that MAYBE they have something in store for these companions?

... then again, seeing how crappy of a return Quinn and Elara got, even if there was a grand scheme to have a story behind the Force users, it probably got shelved to shovel out ****** ops and flashpoints to appease the "myeh, I want more multiplayer waaaaaah" folks. :p

What is the point of this intentional antagonizing?

I'm sorry, I didn't know I wasn't allowed to like both the solo and group parts of the game.

That Kira and Scourge have not returned yet is baffling.

Out of all the companions they made the most sense to return in KOTFE or KOTET, since they actually had a connection to the Emperor unlike any of the others. Yet Bioware returned characters like Vette and Gault in their very own chapters.

I like Vette and Gault...but there was no story hook for them to return. Neither should care one way or the other about Zakuul or the Emperor unless the Sith Warrior or the Bounty Hunter is the Outlander. They should have been a lower priority on the returning companion list than either Kira or Scourge.

That Kira and Scourge have not returned yet is baffling.

Out of all the companions they made the most sense to return in KOTFE or KOTET, since they actually had a connection to the Emperor unlike any of the others. Yet Bioware returned characters like Vette and Gault in their very own chapters.

I like Vette and Gault...but there was no story hook for them to return. Neither should care one way or the other about Zakuul or the Emperor unless the Sith Warrior or the Bounty Hunter is the Outlander. They should have been a lower priority on the returning companion list than either Kira or Scourge.

^^ what he said.

Guess he fit that particular part of the storyline well but it did seem odd.

The highlighted text is a really good reason to do it. It does raise a question about whether that part of the story was a good idea *in it's own right*, but once they went with a raid on the secret treasury, Gault and Vette were the perfect, most obvious participants.

It was also good for a bit of mood-relief. The comedy aspects lightened the general mood a little, since the story was otherwise a bit on the grim side. The same role was taken up by Indo Zal in KotET, of course.