Jedi women prefer sith men?

Damatese

There is something everyone here is not realizing. Love was, curiously enough, seen as something both Jedi and Sith avoided. While the Jedi espoused a broad, all-encompassing, self-sacrificing love for all beings, love for another being romance, a possessive love by nature was shunned in post-Ruusan order. Possession of all types was also shunned in the post-Ruusan Reformation era Jedi Order, the only exceptions being a Jedi's lightsaber and clothes. The Jedi viewed love as a danger best left untouched. While the passion that came with love could lead to hatred and anger, as Anakin Skywalker demonstrated in becoming a Sith because of his love for Padmé Amidala, it could also lead to pity, mercy, self-sacrifice and compassion, emotions the Sith did not see as beneficial, as demonstrated by Darth Vader in sacrificing himself to save his son from the Emperor at the end of his life.

So I doubt jedi women prefer anyone. Because both the jedi and sith avoid loving another being. Darth Malgus, and Anakin Skywalker, were doing it against both orders will. And Palpatine was going to do anything to get Anakin on his side, although after getting Anakin on his side, he would probably like to see Padme killed, so that Anakin didn't turn on him.

In the sith inquisitor story on Nar shadda theres a girl (cant remember her name) who is very easlily romanced with dialouge and eventually she "takes you on a tour of the building" and afterwards says it was unexpected but pleasent.

sith= Awwwwwww yeeeeeeeeeaaahhhh

In the sith inquisitor story on Nar shadda theres a girl (cant remember her name) who is very easlily romanced with dialouge and eventually she "takes you on a tour of the building" and afterwards says it was unexpected but pleasent.

sith= Awwwwwww yeeeeeeeeeaaahhhh

Read what I said.

From what I understand Lucas said Jedi aren't celibate, just forbidden to have attachments.

But Lucas revealed that despite their monastic regime, Jedi were permitted to have sex.

"Jedi Knights aren't celibate - the thing that is forbidden is attachments - and possessive relationships."

Sex without attachments is easy. I've seen this, I've done this.:cool:

From what I understand Lucas said Jedi aren't celibate, just forbidden to have attachments.

But Lucas revealed that despite their monastic regime, Jedi were permitted to have sex.

"Jedi Knights aren't celibate - the thing that is forbidden is attachments - and possessive relationships."

Sex without attachments is easy. I've seen this, I've done this.:cool:

Where the heck did you read that. I can't say that's true without hearing where you read it. I always been told they were celibate and loveless.

Not a troll but the Jedi men seems very cold fish where as the sith men seem very take charge type of guys. You have the Jedi men who would talk with their women in bed versus the sith men who is all about the now pleasure and would no doubt be rocking their world. That's the only reason why I think Bastilia shan was able to get corrupted so fast in KOTOR.

Well, Tenel Ka did stick around with Jacen for a while even after he was Darth Caedus. I bet that was partly because he made her feel REALLY good. :w_wink:

You can't do that in this game troll.

/facepalm

It is implied. Usually after a pickup line on the protagonist's part.

Example;

Mako: Am I on the wrong starship? It is so quiet and empty...

Me: I can find one use for a quiet, empty ship...

<screen cuts to black>

Have to remember, this game was set during the period where the Jedi followed a Code that was outdated, and in some cases, pure lies.

If you follow the Expanded Universe and come up to speed with just after ROTJ where Luke becomes an actual Jedi Master, he suddenly acquired a brain and corrected some of the lies in the Jedi Code such as "no sex, and no relationships".

Edited by Shannara

SPOILERS for Star Wars: Legacy of the Force.

Well, Tenel Ka did stick around with Jacen for a while even after he was Darth Caedus. I bet that was partly because he made her feel REALLY good. :w_wink:

Your statement implies that Tenel Ka knew Jacen had embraced the Sith philosophy, which is not at all accurate. She herself was, as so many others were (Han and Leia, Jaina, Luke and Mara and Ben, and so on) disturbed by actions that they believed could lead him down the path to the Dark Side - but at the same time, many of them, including Tenel Ka, were in denial.

As soon as she was handed genuine evidence that Jacen had embraced atrocities in the name of winning the war (the burning of Kashyyyk, holding the Jedi Academy on Ossus hostage, sending Tahiri Veila after the Solos), she realized that he was indeed evil and she allied the Hapan Consortium with the Jedi Coalition and Galactic Alliance-in-Exile against Darth Caedus and the Galactic Alliance.

Have to remember, this game was set during the period where the Jedi followed a Code that was outdated, and in some cases, pure lies.

I'm not too sure about the 'outdated' part. The version of the Jedi Code that we see practiced in the game is only 300 years old at this time, with 20,000 years of Jedi history beforehand. So many times, Jedi with divided loyalties fell and became Sith. The Jedi realised that not tightening up their rules was irresponsible of them.

Well, I'm liking the fact that I can, as a Zabrakian Sith Lord, get a Miralian girl. They are just hot, it's a fact :)

PS, can empire understand republic when chatting?

Yes I had a level 50 Powertech say to be just before he finished ganking me say.

"I know I shouldn't but I can't help it"

because... Death.

Well i can see how easy it is to fall to the dark side over a sith male or female for that matter..........even an imperial officer. Republic side is just too sugar sweet for me :p

Just hope your not as loved as Darth Malgus's Twi'Lek lover. Reputation is everything to the Sith/Imperials lol.

At least a Jedi man would be very unlikely to just kill you just because his superiors looked down on the idea :)