PvP Community

lovenotwar

mvp the most anoying thing you do is just trol in the lowbies by augmenting all your gear because you dont like to play on your big boy chracters:i_mad:

The low level toons in MVP are people's alts, (most people in guild have many characters), I don't think anyone buys anything for their lowbies, we just have crafting professions on our other toons with left over mats so why not use them for our lowbies? I have no problem playing on my level 50 but I also like to play a new class every now and then to understand the mechanics, improve my knowledge and use that for when i am on my "big boy characters"

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The low level toons in MVP are people's alts, (most people in guild have many characters), I don't think anyone buys anything for their lowbies, we just have crafting professions on our other toons with left over mats so why not use them for our lowbies? I have no problem playing on my level 50 but I also like to play a new class every now and then to understand the mechanics, improve my knowledge and use that for when i am on my "big boy characters"

so your saying you have left over augments mods armourings i bet you have a hole section in your guild bank for your lowbies full off augments just beacuse you lose 1 game on your 50 so you go piss every one of in lowbies

Edited by Bob_Marley

so your saying you have left over augments mods armourings i bet you have a hole section in your guild bank for your lowbies full off augments just beacuse you lose 1 game on your 50 so you go piss every one of in lowbies

LOL you do know your more than capable of making augments if it bothers you that much.

Edited by Whatthebob

Not everyone takes lowbie pvp as seriously as MVP does :rolleyes:

i would say i'm a hardcore pvper and i've never used augments in lowbie pvp for the simple fact the bonuses are not worth it and skill should account for not using them if it doesn't then your gonna have a bad time.

I go on my lowbies when I get bored of winning. 90% of the time I win on my sage, the 10% I don't win is normally when I'm against my own guild. I don't get pissed off when I lose, I don't expect to win every game I play.

As for the guild bank, nah man, if we want something we make it. We don't stockpile twinking items

Can I just say, after speaking with many PUG players, a lot of them are refusing to que when teams such as MVP are the only only ones queuing on the Republic side, playing matches and absolutely smashing any kind of fun to be had.

It doesn't help that they troll afterwards, by a certain MVP player making the comment "good game noobs"

(bearing in mind that such game was played 6 imps Vs 8 pubs) an unfair advantage to begin with, making people feel worse isn't going to get them to sign up again.

Maybe if there was good sportsman ship all around then PUG players wouldn't feel so **** about playing.

There are so many awesome PVP players that don't act like wankers, being from SnX I know a lot of them, however there are a select few lot of wankers that ruin the fun aspect of the game, name's not mentioned I'm sure there are plenty more, I think it's time for these immature children to pull their heads in.

Lexira (Lexington)

Well, this can't be me. I don't say GG

Who is vitals? He's managed to get 17k hp as an operative at level 37 and was from IMVP

He's just some random we picked up who wanted an invite when we made IMVP and were lvling our imps on that side for that while there. I don't think he plays pubs at all, and tbh, I'm not entirely sure if he pvps at lvl 50 or on anything other than the 1 character. He was rarely on when I played imp side anyway so I don't know much about him, but he was definite twink even when I played that side, the sort who left WZs all the time to not get exp and get the most out of all his ridiculous gear forever. Pretty much everyone who is in IMVP is just a random that we invited as we were lvling, and considering the only requirement to enter the imperial side one was that you pvp sometimes, we got all sorts of people. Most of them have no association at all with the pub side version of MVP.

Ok I don't say much in this forum, but after reading all the comments etc. etc. I only have these things to say:

1) If your guild wins pat yourselves in the back say GG to your opposition then move on to the next game.

2) If your guild is loosing or is getting demolished stop yelling out abusive jargon in the general chat in PVP doesn't get you anywhere. Just take the lose and learn from it (I had to do this a lot when my old guild dissolved and played solo alot).

3) Have respect for other members in the game if you think they are not doing things right give them tips rather than abusing them and calling them noobs you may think its a joke, but the other person might not.

I'm sure I will get some comments for posting this (or not =b), but just sharing my thought.

I don't hate anyone in other guilds or other players although my play style may looks abusive especially towards healers (sorry Zanshiri/Laby) I'm just doing my job.

Grimjaw - Seraphic Nexus (Dalborra)

Edited by steoop

Ok I don't say much in this forum, but after reading all the comments etc. etc. I only have these things to say:

1) If your guild wins pat yourselves in the back say GG to your opposition then move on to the next game.

2) If your guild is loosing or is getting demolished stop yelling out abusive jargon in the general chat in PVP doesn't get you anywhere. Just take the lose and learn from it (I had to do this a lot when my old guild dissolved and played solo alot).

3) Have respect for other members in the game if you think they are not doing things right give them tips rather than abusing them and calling them noobs you may think its a joke, but the other person might not.

I'm sure I will get some comments for posting this (or not =b), but just sharing my thought.

I don't hate anyone in other guilds or other players although my play style may looks abusive especially towards healers (sorry Zanshiri/Laby) I'm just doing my job.

Grimjaw - Seraphic Nexus (Dalborra)

These words have been said over and over again. Trash talk is here to stay apparently.

Regardless, it does not really anger me when someone talks trash, cause they're all keyboard warriors.