Star Wars The Old Republic 1080 - World PvP - Jedi Sentinel

quickshotxx

:wea_11:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmgMmUVwuas :wea_11:

Here is a look at world pvp. lots of fun and im looking forward to more world pvp upcoming. Enjoy

I WANT TO make the VERY clear! THIS IS NOT a display of my skill nor the skill of my opponent. World pvp means you can be attacked in the middle of a fight or when your cooldowns are not up. DO NOT use the this video as a key point in judging skill or classes PLEASE! Also the fact my gear is WAY above most other players around me atm means I get a advantage just from that alone.

My level is 27

1v1 vs L31

1v1 vs L28

2v1 vs same L28

1v1 vs L26

COMPUTER SPECS

*Windows 7 - 64 Bit

*Tower: Cooler Master 690

*Processor: Intel Core i5-2500 3.3ghz OC'ed to 4.7ghz

*Ram: 8GB 1600mhz g.skill ripjaws

*Graphics Card: Ati 6850 x2 crossfire Oc'ed to 930/1150

*Mother Board: Asus P8P67

*Power Supply: Antec current gamer 620watt

*Storage: Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 7200 RPM

I WANT TO make the VERY clear! THIS IS NOT a display of my skill nor the skill of my opponent. Also the fact my gear is WAY above most other players around me atm means I get a advantage just from that alone.

Is that why you were gloating in /pvp calling the people you killed scrubs? Thanks for the video, but I believe your ego precedes you.

Is that why you were gloating in /pvp calling the people you killed scrubs? Thanks for the video, but I believe your ego precedes you.

Actually I was trying to see if the pvp channel was cross faction. My friend was on the world near me and I was trying to troll him. SORRRRY for testing the in game chat?

:wea_11:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmgMmUVwuas :wea_11:

Here is a look at world pvp. lots of fun and im looking forward to more world pvp upcoming. Enjoy

I WANT TO make the VERY clear! THIS IS NOT a display of my skill nor the skill of my opponent. World pvp means you can be attacked in the middle of a fight or when your cooldowns are not up. DO NOT use the this video as a key point in judging skill or classes PLEASE! Also the fact my gear is WAY above most other players around me atm means I get a advantage just from that alone.

My level is 27

1v1 vs L31

1v1 vs L28

2v1 vs same L28

1v1 vs L26

COMPUTER SPECS

*Windows 7 - 64 Bit

*Tower: Cooler Master 690

*Processor: Intel Core i5-2500 3.3ghz OC'ed to 4.7ghz

*Ram: 8GB 1600mhz g.skill ripjaws

*Graphics Card: Ati 6850 x2 crossfire Oc'ed to 930/1150

*Mother Board: Asus P8P67

*Power Supply: Antec current gamer 620watt

*Storage: Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 7200 RPM

Tbh.. the 1v1 vs 28 was a gank, he was already at 2/3 health..

the 2v1 vs 28 was derp

the 1v1 v L31 he was barely paying attention at first, then your companion came to help at the end..

and the 1v1 v L26 was also a gank while fighting npcs... he barely started attacking you..

/notimpressed

Tbh.. the 1v1 vs 28 was a gank, he was already at 2/3 health..

the 2v1 vs 28 was derp

the 1v1 v L31 he was barely paying attention at first, then your companion came to help at the end..

and the 1v1 v L26 was also a gank while fighting npcs... he barely started attacking you..

/notimpressed

Yes because the soul reason for this was to show my awesome skill right... ganking/cool downs/2v1 that is world pvp. VERY rarely do u get a 100% balanced world pvp fights. This video was meant to show world pvp and it does that very well. stop hating

Why are you still using the pre-order stone at 27? :confused:

I had a better stone at 15. :p

becuase it looks awesome. and the few endurance I miss out on I got back from datacons or whatever they are called, so it works it self out

Edited by quickshotxx

wow, so you have keybinds set up yet i constantly seen you clicking.. why?

I have yet to find a comfy spot for my 6-0 keybinds, so sometimes I just get fed up and click em instead, I dont really click 1-5 much. im thinking I need to bind some stuff to my razer naga, just been to lazy

Edited by quickshotxx